Who's afraid of little ol' Thursday?

octophone

Prole Art Threat
Mawninn.

There are waaaayyyyyy to many people in this office today. No likey.

Has anyone ever bought tickets from Ticketek? I need to sell one of my Girls Aloud tickets but apparently it's not as easy as with Ticketmaster.

Is it a digital ticket or a physical one? If it's a physical one you're kinda goosed; they're usually shipped late to prevent resales.

Is it a digital ticket or a physical one? If it's a physical one you're kinda goosed; they're usually shipped late to prevent resales.
It's physical, but my email says I should receive it 6 weeks before the event 🤔

Is there a reason why you’re not using the Ticketmaster fan resale option @Rachey? Are you still going to the gig yourself? If so, you could always use good old eBay and meet the buyer in person…..

Is there a reason why you’re not using the Ticketmaster fan resale option @Rachey? Are you still going to the gig yourself? If so, you could always use good old eBay and meet the buyer in person…..
I didn't buy the tickets from Ticketmaster so wasn't sure if I could sell them on there 🤔

Mandy's going so she could take the ticket.

My mum has been wanting a pet for a while as she’s been feeling lonely. She wanted a dog but she’s not really well enough to look after one properly so she decided on a cat. I found a kitten on Gumtree and went to get him and things were going well till my mum tripped over the kitten and had a fall. She’s okay but she can’t look after the kitten. So I’ve taken him in but I have a severe allergy to cats. At the moment I’m double dosing on my anti allergy meds and it’s okay for the moment though my throat is scratchy and my eyes are a bit watery, so I don’t think I’ll be able to keep him. Not sure what to do. Any way - meet Paddy!

IMG_1709.jpeg
IMG_1697.jpegIMG_1724.jpeg

You can often brute force your way through a cat allergy. I have a friend that only discovered they were allergic to cats after they moved out from their parents house (where they had a cat their whole life) and started sneezing etc only when they came back to visit.

My mum has been wanting a pet for a while as she’s been feeling lonely. She wanted a dog but she’s not really well enough to look after one properly so she decided on a cat. I found a kitten on Gumtree and went to get him and things were going well till my mum tripped over the kitten and had a fall. She’s okay but she can’t look after the kitten. So I’ve taken him in but I have a severe allergy to cats. At the moment I’m double dosing on my anti allergy meds and it’s okay for the moment though my throat is scratchy and my eyes are a bit watery, so I don’t think I’ll be able to keep him. Not sure what to do. Any way - meet Paddy!

View attachment 25864
View attachment 25866View attachment 25865
Oh my god he is adorable 🥹🥹🥹🥹

I kind of want him!

You can often brute force your way through a cat allergy. I have a friend that only discovered they were allergic to cats after they moved out from their parents house (where they had a cat their whole life) and started sneezing etc only when they came back to visit.
Yeah, my other half used to be allergic to cats before we took ours in two years ago, and after a short time he stopped having the allergies, or they just return for a day or so every so often at random.

Hopefully your body can get used to him Kala, he's so cute. I'd love to have a kitten from when it's that small.

Today consisted of clothes fitting, going to the beach, eating, biking and getting a massage.

It's all quite surreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom