Zu’s HANDY TIPS LOUNGE

Zu

User
Obviously I’ve already shared the helpful DATES one so TIP TWO is to always bear in mind that if you use clothes pegs to keep packets of food in the pantry fresh and dry, potential BEAUX will instantly realise you grew up on a COUNCIL ESTATE

Well THANK GOD I use IKEA CLIP-ITS then
Which are much more KEENLY PRICED than the shockingly dear Robert Dyas alternative so there’s a handy tip for all you pennysavers and scrimpers :disco:

There’s usually not much food left to keep in packets in the pantry here.
What about spices? No-one eats a whole packet in one go. Anyway, DON’T use clothes pegs because people will think you’re cheap and common :)

Mind you, doesn’t @RaspberrySwirl famously refuse to go to IKEA?

668AD8F5-1C93-42FE-A309-6E52C9B47DEB.jpeg

Me being confused for about five minutes as to why you would leave a basket of pegs in a pantry as though pegs have some MAGIC DEHUMIDIFYING ABILITY to keep food dry says all you need to know about me and my FOOD STORAGE ACTIVITIES

That and the fact that I don't have a PANTRY

But do keep the tips comin' :disco:

Last edited:
In 2021, all chips/crips should come in resealable bags anyway

Reactions: COB
@funky No-one’s leaving a basket of pegs in a pantry, silly. They’re (third person plural to avoid accusation) pegging bags up and popping them in the cupboard to keep the contents fresh ‘n’ tasty

Reactions: COB
I know I did get it EVENTUALLY

But you have got me wondering why I've been relying on folding plastic wrappers over all these years and I'm literally browsing Amazon now for some posh pegs :zsazsa:

What about spices? No-one eats a whole packet in one go. Anyway, DON’T use clothes pegs because people will think you’re cheap and common :)

I meant to ask for tips for not overeating but I guess I didn’t express myself well enough.

The solution is obviously to only buy pringles, which are conveniently resealable

Reactions: Zu
Dear Aunt @Zu 2

do you have any advice for getting rid of a double chin, before it gets ideas about knocking a wall through and making a triple?

Obviously I’ve already shared the helpful DATES one so TIP TWO is to always bear in mind that if you use clothes pegs to keep packets of food in the pantry fresh and dry, potential BEAUX will instantly realise you grew up on a COUNCIL ESTATE

Your tip has LITERALLY just been mentioned on This Morning :disco:

Dear Aunt @Zu 2

do you have any advice for getting rid of a double chin, before it gets ideas about knocking a wall through and making a triple?
My advice is to grow a beard and NEVER EVER shave it off unless you want a nasty surprise :( If you can't grow a beard there are a variety of beautifully lifelike wiggery options out there.

Dear Aunt @Zu 2

UNCLE THANK YOU

:enya:

I’m afraid this isn’t beauty corner. However, I would suggest that, in the absence of the option of surgical intervention, you DISTRACT THE EYE, perhaps with a lovely brooch or colourful blouson

My advice is to grow a beard and NEVER EVER shave it off unless you want a nasty surprise :( If you can't grow a beard there are a variety of beautifully lifelike wiggery options out there.
Not to mention some stunning SCARFS AND HOODS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom