A Song For SuomiFrid - premieres Friday 4th June 8pm

With no theme and plenty of time I might have a dig around Spotify today and see if there’s anything I can send for a GRAND RETURN to ASFM :disco:

With no theme and plenty of time I might have a dig around Spotify today and see if there’s anything I can send for a GRAND RETURN to ASFM :disco:
The competition is delighted to see you return. I am tagging former players and others who I hope want to dip their toe into this nonsense. I can confirm two players who have never played who have submitted an entry.

@Ag
@Alla
@Alex
@Apocalypt Flyer
@Barnacle
@Beryl
@Beverley
@BoysForSeles
@ButterTart
@COB
@cwej
@Devil
@Diddy
@dmlaw
@dUb
@funky
@Gangsta Nancy Lam
@Iguana
@Ill Advised
@Indie
@jivafox
@jyxz
@Kate
@Liz Truss
@lolly
@Lucille
@Marilyn
@Music
@Mugatu
@Nancy
@OutSynk
@Penelope
@Pingu
@Phoenix
@Raining On Me
@RaspberrySwirl
@Rhythmbarbican
@Rita
@RJN
@Sheena
@straightorbroken
@Suedey
@Superstylin'
@Star
@Tetris-Rock
@Tisch
@VoR
@win_the_game
@ZenGiraffe
@ZZ

if you are reading this and I haven’t tagged you then I’m sorry, let me know and I will bring you a present and add you.

Last edited:
So people are actually submitting already? Ok :D

sorry it took me a while to respond to that trailer, I’ve been laying on the ground convulsing since I first saw it. This is a psychotic break of a trailer that I am 1000% here for.
Can confirm that a former singing CONTESTANT not seen in the trailer will be hosting the main theatrical event

Must admit I've not even thought of a song for this. I've been preoccupied with Eurovision. Need to get my arse in gear.

I hope there will be severe penalties for anyone who enters before the opening date and tries to take my song and/or villain.

I will abide by the guidelines and will enter on the 4th. Mainly because I can’t decide between which of three songs I want to send.

Last edited:
There’s no rush girls, there are plenty of VILLAINS on this ol’ blue planet

I will be patient.

homer simpson waiting GIF

Oh was I not supposed to submit yet? Why is everything so confusing.

I've submitted but am not set on my villain. Is it too late for me to change it down the line???

I thought the 4th was the deadline :D

I may re-jig mine if I feel inspired, but I'm more interested in making new disco-verys from these these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom