A Song For SuomiFrid: The Final (CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 2nd JULY 18:59pm)

I'm beginning my spotify JOURNEY now, I have my clear front runners, but I suspect some SURPRISES will BED IN on further listens.

CHOP 1 will be occurring this afternoon though, but i'm giving every song one more chance to SHINE.
:hostage::hostage:
You have received TWO sugar tokens for demonstrating methodical commitment to fairness and the spirit of the competition.

Live scenes from everyone’s favourite dystopian contest
25EC417A-68E2-491D-AA1E-EB5BB059FEC5.jpeg

I’m looking forward to more HOT REVIEWS over the coming days as we become accustomed to the wonderfully diverse array of songs.

I’m looking forward to more HOT REVIEWS over the coming days as we become accustomed to the wonderfully diverse array of songs.
I can't wait for @Rita's HOT REVIEW of all the entries, she's here to enjoy and discover new music, all those rumours that she votes based on 10 seconds of every song because her motivation is to have a good result and doesn't give a shit about other entries are malicious and incorrect.

Isn't Coronavirus the prison forum? I don't know what poor Cloud did but he's been locked there for months.

I'm positive which one gets my 12 points, but after the first cut I need to play them a bit more.

I have zero recollection of this supposed classic, but I’m sure it was as bad as described above.

The Chem Sex contingent and the Straight Pride/Rock voting block are always complete opposites during ASFM.

There's a few well established voting blocks these days. I have no idea which of this bunch of songs is likely to appeal to enough of them to win.

I’ll need to listen again because my main takeaway was the terrible trouserwear worn by one of the semi final two contestants, the woman walking round with a guitar.

I’ll need to listen again because my main takeaway was the terrible trouserwear worn by one of the semi final two contestants, the woman walking round with a guitar.
Oh God, those fabric shipping containers which somehow still didn't manage to cover her ankles? I think Suki Suki Daisuke happened straight after and it distracted me from my fury at those things.

Oh I’ve just seen what’s been STUCK ON at the end of the Spotify playlist :sneaky:

@HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid ‘let go’ from production team

A Song For SuomiFrid has today announced that HerSereneHighnessAnnaFrid will be stepping down as a member of the A Song For Moopy production team. This is based on her doing no work and generally being quite a moany bitch. HerSerene is still contractually obligated to reprise her roles as Hellenic TV’s ‘Julie’ and alleged singer Kimberley Walsh for the Grand Final in two weeks time. The announcement confirms that HerSerene will have no access to voting details or be part of the counting process.

Last edited:
Oooh, I'll definitely try to get through the 2nd batch in 1 sitting tonight. Since drugs are the new gifs around here at the moment, I'm going to take 2 ibuprofens and who knows what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom