A Taskmaster topic

WTF has Nick Mohammed done? :D Is he doing the whole thing as Dracula? I knew John Robins would wear his Freddie Mercury jacket, he never misses a chance.

I always expect a couple of people I don't know, but I literally have no idea who four of them are, and I don't rate Steve Pemberton at all.

Will watch but there's every chance I won't make it until the end of the series.

I love Mr Swallow. Absolutely priceless. I remember being stunned when I heard Mohammed's real voice. :D

WTF has Nick Mohammed done? :D Is he doing the whole thing as Dracula? I knew John Robins would wear his Freddie Mercury jacket, he never misses a chance.

:disco:

IMG_1518.jpeg

ACK - I missed Champion of Champions (+Kiell) 3 last night (?). I didn’t see a single advert for it.

Time to avoid spoilers all day.

Oh was that on? I've never watched CoC, purely because the Champions are rarely the funniest.

Steve Pemberton has prompted me to rewatch Camping, one of Julia Davis’ most unhinged outings :disco:

YAY

I'm currently rewatching all the previous series with Mr Kate as he's only seen the last couple. Series 7 (Acaster, Knappett, Godliman, Wang, Gilbert) remains the absolute best.

Personality wise I know little about all five so I'm quite excited to find out more, especially the Irish lass and Nick Muhammad.

I hope Steve Pemberton leads to Reece Sheersmith going on (well most of Ghosts have been on, so why not LoG?).

I saw Joanne McNally do a brief set at a charity gig last week and her humour was quite hen party. God knows how that will translate here :D

I saw Joanne McNally do a brief set at a charity gig last week and her humour was quite hen party. God knows how that will translate here :D
I saw some Reddit leak saying the girls were the best thing about (the first episode at least).

On a very sad nerdy front, if Sophie is sitting on the far right (as is hinted by all the lists and the line-up pic) then it's the first time they aren't in alphabetical order of their first names.

Maybe it was alphabetical by their INITIALS all along :shock:

But NO it can't be that either because Joe Wilkinson was left of Jon Richardson.

I've barely thought about it, although I have considered the fact their seats must contribute somewhat towards the dynamic of the studio stuff.

It's very Eurovision performing 7th is better than 11th.

it took me a LONG time to realise. For a while I thought they just bunged the old man on the left - Frank, Al, Hugh, Bob, Alan, Dara, Frankie...

On a very sad nerdy front, if Sophie is sitting on the far right (as is hinted by all the lists and the line-up pic) then it's the first time they aren't in alphabetical order of their first names.

Maybe it was alphabetical by their INITIALS all along :shock:
What fuckery is this. Time for a boycott.

Thinking about it the clips I've seen have Steve on the right.

Cancel @Kate our very own fake GBNews

It's alphabetical by first name, isn;t it? EDIT - I see we've covered this :D

I was already pretty sure Sophie was my favourite this series, but the slut-dropping demonstration confirmed it. :D
Yes that pleased me no end.

It's been a relatively weak series, but I don't dislike any of the cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom