ABBA - Voyage

I did!

Oh Yeah Piano GIF by ABBA

Yeah it’s still hard to believe that these are NEW songs, not an archival release.

(probably doesn’t help that the singles sound like they COULD be archival releases)

10am tomorrow is going to be horrid. And I don't even really want to try for opening night. If it wasn't for him, I think I'd probably hold off altogether initially.

10am tomorrow is going to be horrid. And I don't even really want to try for opening night. If it wasn't for him, I think I'd probably hold off altogether initially.

Im gonna aim for the first weekend in June I think. (I may even plump for the matinee)

10am is gonna be awful isn’t it 😞

I'll give it a few days. It's 6 shows a week and I'd rather it bed in for short while before seeing it.

I’m planning late June to give it a bit of separation from Eurovision.

I wonder why they never did a Christmas song at the time. I mean it probably wasn’t such an INDUSTRY back then, but in any case they have the new year song market stitched up already.

Bleugh, 4000 people ahead of me in the queue, for a venue with a 3000 capacity.

2046 here! I'm trying for a late July date, which will roughly line up with when I usually take time off work.

I forgot all about it until 2 minutes ago so I stand NO FUCKING CHANCE :D

I forgot all about it until 2 minutes ago so I stand NO FUCKING CHANCE :D
It's likely to be the usual holding some back for the second presale tomorrow and then general sale though, isn't it?

It's likely to be the usual holding some back for the second presale tomorrow and then general sale though, isn't it?

Yeah, you'd think so, but even then I imagine it'll be a BUNFIGHT.

I tried twice, selected seats, put my card details in and then it said the seats weren't available after all. Back in the queue again...

I tried twice, selected seats, put my card details in and then it said the seats weren't available after all. Back in the queue again...
Same here, I was trying for random Thursdays in July and the message every time was "there are no more tickets available for this promotion". Does that mean there was a presale allocation across all the dates that's now gone? I think I've given up, anyway :(

Is it any worse than what we did in 2004?

Well, except I wasn't the middle aged horror myself then?

EXACTLY!

Ok, well that was easy enough in the end. Not in the best location (Block F), but I don't really care to be honest. JOB DONE, MOVE ON.

Eventually got two tickets. Block F, Row A, Sat 30 July evening. Given the price and location, I expect the view is terrible.

Is it possible to see a seating plan anywhere without going through that again? I totally just panicked, scrolled down and clicked at random out of fear of missing out.

To be honest, considering the nature of the show I don't mind being a bit of a way back to get an overall view.

And it's not like there's much thrill to be had in trying to make eye contact, is it? :D

• Haha
Reactions: Zu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom