Agoney - Quiero Arder OPINION TOPIC

Tisch

Spare potatoes
Not being dramatic or anything but theres still time to bin off Eeaa and find some votes from behind Alaska's sofa

The DISCUSSIONS we'd be having if this was in. :disco: it'd be proper competition for Karijaa that's for sure...

kim-woodburn-sassy.gif

Has any song more perfectly captured the dual THRILL and PATHOS of taking 10 anon loads in a dimly lit basement quite like THIS?

Not as much of a loss to the contest as Ay Mama the year before, but still a shame we're missing it.

I can't be angry - even aside from EAEA being incredible in its own right, I'm not sure anything has made me laugh harder this year than it getting FIVE from the public after all the Spanish Euroqueens convinced themselves it was going to win :D :disco:

I can't be angry - even aside from EAEA being incredible in its own right, I'm not sure anything has made me laugh harder this year than it getting FIVE from the public after all the Spanish Euroqueens convinced themselves it was going to win :D

:OnePoint:

:basil:

I love EAEA but obviously THIS should have been the entry

A really underrated moment of this is the twink weeping over Agoney’s body. She really didn’t need to give a performance of a lifetime here.

IMG_3338.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom