Austria 2024: Kaleen - We Will Rave

Another rumour proved correct :D her partner designed a lot of the most recent ESC stages. It sounds promising!

Apparently it's a bop. A techno inspired pop song, taken straight from the 90s.
Sounds definitely like a 22nd place in the final.

Edit: yup, it's really 90s.

Last edited:
The full video is out of the audition performance. Someone who was on the fan jury Zoom call has secretly recorded it, despite there being a big massive ‘PROHIBITED TO FILM OR SHARE’ on the screen.

It pisses me the fuck off. They give fans the opportunity to get involved and then someone does this.

There’s a pop up in Hebrew during the song so the person is obviously from OGAE Israel so it shouldn’t be too hard to figure out who leaked it.

Reactions: Hak
Bring back VINCENT BUENO!

Nah it's alright

Anyway it’s fun, but not LIFE CHANGING, although I’m sure I’ll be ALL OVER THIS after precisely 4 DRINKS.

Her live performance from the casting:

Slight concerns about the authenticity of the performance in the eyes of the ESC juries.

I've got so many questions:
- Has she listened to the lyrics?
- Are judges really going to believe she's broken-hearted and "wanna dance it off alone" when she's flanked by 4 dancers and seems a-okay?
- If she spontaneously went to a rave, then when did they have time to learn the choreo?
- Aren't these types of dance moves more at home in a dance studio than at a rave?
- Is she perhaps supposed to portray a dancer who randomly met up with her dancer friends at the rave?

On the plus side, she's a great dancer, and the movements match the song's energy.

Last edited:
I mean, Yohanna came 2nd in 2009 after grinning her way through a very sad set of lyrics, I don’t think many people think that deeply about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom