Baklava - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Are you PRO or ANTI BAKLAVA

• Total voters
Did he just give you baklava or did you get any cock or ass as well LOLLS? @lolly ????

Trust me to bring the tone down
I am a PROFESSIONAL!

IdealRealisticConure.webp

I’m not a DESSERT queen in general so I’m fine with having some baklava once in a while. However, people who voted ‘TERRIBLE’ are just racist.

I’m not a DESERT queen in general so I’m fine with having some baklava once in a while. However, people who voted ‘TERRIBLE’ are just racist.
When it comes to dessert I'm not a Levantine queen
I'm all about cakes and pastries! SORRY HUNS.

I find Middle Eastern and Asian desserts to be lacking in variety and subtlety. And they are often TOO sweet.

It's not by chance that western Europe (primarily France) has cornered that particular market.

How is it different from funnel cake?
Oh, interesting

The concept of the funnel cake dates back to the early medieval Persian and Arab world as Zalabiyeh, where similar yeast-risen dishes were first prepared, and later spread to Europe.[3] Pennsylvania Dutch immigrants brought the yeast dish, known as Drechderkuche, to America, and around 1879, they developed the baking powder version along with its new name, funnel cake.[3]

Oh, interesting

The concept of the funnel cake dates back to the early medieval Persian and Arab world as Zalabiyeh, where similar yeast-risen dishes were first prepared, and later spread to Europe.[3] Pennsylvania Dutch immigrants brought the yeast dish, known as Drechderkuche, to America, and around 1879, they developed the baking powder version along with its new name, funnel cake.[3]
This is normally soaked in a saffron flavoured syrup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom