Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So we're not rating the song, but the performance.

I'm not a huge fan of the song but it's stuff like this that makes me 'get' why she is such a big deal with the youngsters.

Sidebar: can we also include 'live performances' in the title section of this forum? I mean, it's important right? EDIT.

I fucking MISS this Beyonce. All attitude, all tunes, all fabulous.

The bit where she screams "get my check!" at the Glee guy is LOOOOOOOL! :disco:

Now she insists on doing pretentious "visual albums" with as little tunes as she can possibly squeeze out.

Also this performance/choreography is heavily 'BORROWED' from another routine by the same choreographer. She's nowhere as creative as she's made out to be.

From what I've seen on Social Media, her biggest fans are all online gays. And I swear I'm not just saying that.

The REAL It girl is RIHANNA. She's more accessible, more charismatic, has much stronger branding power...oh and she's actually LIKEABLE. Her makeup brand wrecks Kylie Jenner's on every level and she's easier to 'understand' than Beyonce.
I love talking to my students about music and I've never heard any of them say they prefer Beyonce and Rihanna. And it shows in the sales and streaming figures.

But I don't know how long she can keep that up without releasing new music.

I've no idea what youngsters are into nowadays and I much prefer it stays THAT WAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom