Boxing

It's like something from the '60s

In the exchange on Thursday, Smith made repeated comments apparently suggesting Eubank is gay, questioning why he had not been seen "with a girl" and asking "have you got something to tell us...?"

Smith said: "Do you want to tell us something? Because no one in this room has ever seen you with a woman." He later added: "I'm not that type of way [gay] mate, I like women."

On Friday, Eubank wore a rainbow armband to the weigh-on in a show of support for the LGBTQ+ community.

It's like something from the '60s

In the exchange on Thursday, Smith made repeated comments apparently suggesting Eubank is gay, questioning why he had not been seen "with a girl" and asking "have you got something to tell us...?"

Smith said: "Do you want to tell us something? Because no one in this room has ever seen you with a woman." He later added: "I'm not that type of way [gay] mate, I like women."

On Friday, Eubank wore a rainbow armband to the weigh-on in a show of support for the LGBTQ+ community.

Yes I saw this on the news tonight, he seemed a right charmer. Eubank responding with rumours that Smith repeatedly cheated on his wife...

Eubank Jnr is a tool, and his sudden support of LGBTQ+ issues is to be taken with a huge pinch of salt. Still, I hope he knocks Smith out in the first round.

I mean, the very fact that this fight went ahead after the disgusting behaviour by both fighters, particularly Smith, shows just how little boxing cares about any of this stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom