BURIAL

At least I'm a lady. I have an extra piece of Ghost Hardware for the boy.

:tongueout: Well that’s all very well but I think he might have a taste for tiny twinks (or maybe not if he’s à deux with Kode9, in which case let’s all join in the Burial sex party). @OutSynk, get in there and report back on rippage :disco:

:tongueout: Well that’s all very well but I think he might have a taste for tiny twinks (or maybe not if he’s à deux with Kode9, in which case let’s all join in the Burial sex party). @OutSynk, get in there and report back on rippage :disco:
:DHOW am I supposed to get in anywhere. You're the one living in the UK. I guess I could sign up for that 4cam thing though...

I’m listening to Endorphin.
giphy.gif

Dammit, Bandcamp is blocked in the office - is this and album or an EP/single?

Manage those expectations, girls: it’s more of the same dismal bollocks

Horses for courses :tongueout:

I would love to not be saying this but I really dislike it. The chords (once again) say absolutely nothing to me whatsoever. Also, the fawning tones of Miss Purry (as featured on the video) get right up my quacker. NOIR OFF LUV

Am with @wurst on the ‘Beachfires’ front though, having just had a listen to it (and largely ignored it ever since it was released) :weed:

My love for Claustro has been cemented now. A BOP.

The other one however I couldn't even finish.

I'm not into either track really :( The fake vinyl crackle on "State Forest" is really annoying (unless they taped the Bandcamp stream off an actually record in which case they can double fuck off for being a shower of posers) and the 80's DX-7 vibe isn't good for me. "Claustro" still feels goofy and forced to me.

Let’s have a little dance to this to, er, celebrate. Goodness I got into the most shocking state listening to it the other day :side-eye::(:disco:

Can we have the jewellery and fingernails gif again please? :disco:

Given that there’s not really ANYTHING to say about this double album thing (although I suppose we could drone on about the track order and juxtapositions), maybe it’s time for some steamy fanfic. Extra points if you manage to crowbar in song titles and obviously even more points if it ends in DEATH

Well you can bin my notion of juxtaposition discussions given that the songs from the EPs are more or less in the same order as they were originally :rolleyes:

I want him to SPIT in my mouth.

Hardly any fanfic points for you there I’m afraid. Very poor effort. Not the slightest whiff of pre-spit romance and you could quite easily have added “while we’re in McDonalds in a South London borough” MAIS OBV NON

D-

:enya:

I think that someone needs to get themselves off t’Grindr and onto t’RECON :side-eye:

Although don’t say I didn’t warn you. Oh there’s monsters out there! MONSTERS! :shock:

I have been informed by a dear friend of mine that new Burial music has appeared on a compilation...2 months ago.

It's quite shit but in other news I've been really into CLAUSTRO lately.:disco:

Reactions: Zu
I take it that it was titled "Old Tape" because it was found on an old tape that was too shit to release at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom