ButterTart’s Post-2000 Dancerie. FRIDAY at 8:30

There's nothing more precious to me than dogs, so I don't mind at all if you need to get it all out in this thread. Humans are shit by comparison.
She sounds like she's still happy, which means you're doing the right thing.

She is lying beside me right now, and I am crying. This girl has been with me since before my son was born.

@ButterTart i don’t know where your post was to like it. False lashes and a shed load of mascara has hindered my vision.

She is lying beside me right now, and I am crying. This girl has been with me since before my son was born.
It sounds like she's happy as she is. If she's still getting about, it's all good. Our old dog had arthritis for the last few years of her life - she might have looked like she was having a bit of a time getting up, but chuck a stick and you could see how much life she had left in her.

OMG dogs :cry::cry: Will you two come and visit my dog sanctuary with attached pub when I win the Euromillions?

OMG dogs :cry::cry: Will you two come and visit my dog sanctuary with attached pub when I win the Euromillions?
Next moopmeet Kateville!

@Rita whatever happens, just make sure you're both having a good time. My friends mum was in a similar position earlier this week. She chose to keep her dog at home because he was more comfortable there (for obvious reasons) and the pictures she posted he looked well happy despite being in pain. :( Just make sure your girl's having a good time too. :)

It sounds like she's happy as she is. If she's still getting about, it's all good. Our old dog had arthritis for the last few years of her life - she might have looked like she was having a bit of a time getting up, but chuck a stick and you could see how much life she had left in her.

She has had arthritis since she was six. She is now 12. I took her to the vet when she was 6 as the shit medication did not make a lot of difference. The vet told me to take new medication as well as the meds before as “a double dose should sort her out”. My 6 year old Labrador had to go back as we had overdosed her. Her kidneys had failed, and she had to be flushed out with charcoal. Every day is an absolute blessing and for 12 she has very little greys.

Can I just say my dog still has the biggest appetite and always wants to go walking plus still climbs up on the furniture. Her back end is starting to get thin, and she is getting very slow. I stand and cook a lot, and she lies under my feet as a lab should do. I met someone earlier that said would it not be kinder to put her down which brought me to quite a break down point. :(

The Kraftwerk 3-D room was the best bit! Ignore the sign that tells you to only stay for 5 minutes. FUCK 'EM!

Reactions: Zu
Does that typically happen?
I have moopy saved on the home screen of my phone, so I can reach for it in times of need

Yes it's relatively rare that a new poster sticks at it these days... But don't let that put you off :D

I have Moopy on my home screen too. I am pretty sure it's my most opened page now Facebook is shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom