Celebrity The Traitors - UK

Oh. So they are going to run the format in to the ground? Disappointing.

I'm in for a celebrity version, especially as while it still has a buzz about it you would think they might be able to get some interesting names.

One main series and a shorter celeb one a year doesn't feel too much.

I still think it should be the original contestants every year for ten years

Yeah I’m fine with this, seems a no brainer. And if it gives us a second season in a year then that’s great.

Lovely. I wouldn't be surprised if they run it very soon after while hype is still high, for Comic Relief.

As long as they keep it totally seperate from the non-celeb version I’m on board.

Shall we play a little game of GUESS THE C(Z)ELEB?

Rebecca Loos
Gemma Collins
Bobby Davro
Jessica Ennis-Hill
Gillian McKeith
Wilf from the first series
Ed Balls
Charlotte Crosby
Vanessa Feltz
Matt Dawson

I just don’t think it has the legs for a celeb series in that the celebs will be getting a hefty fee for taking part and won’t really care less. At least in a civilian show they are all desperate for the money more than anything else. It will also take away from its original shelf life by selling out so early.

CBB works as they have to live together and get under each others skin. The celebs will be whisked away to a hotel every night (not the travel lodge by Inverness airport) so I think it takes away from it all somewhat.

In saying all that OF COURSE I shall be watching but I think at this point I will much prefer the civilian season.

I just don’t think it has the legs for a celeb series in that the celebs will be getting a hefty fee for taking part and won’t really care less. At least in a civilian show they are all desperate for the money more than anything else. It will also take away from its original shelf life by selling out so early.
As much as they like to talk about how £90k will give them the gift of eating out I reckon most of the civvies would have done it anyway just to be a part of it. Paul deffo didn’t give a toot about the money :D The fucking narcissist.

I do agree about over saturation but it’s up to you if you choose to watch.

As much as they like to talk about how £90k will give them the gift of eating out I reckon most of the civvies would have done it anyway just to be a part of it. Paul deffo didn’t give a toot about the money :D The fucking narcissist.

I do agree about over saturation but it’s up to you if you choose to watch.

I would disagree to be honest. It means so much more to them than someone with a few million in the bank and is the main reason any of them took part in the show. If it had zero prize fund I don’t think it would have been NEAR as exciting.

I'm not overly worried about over saturation until thru start doing it every year, which I'm not discounting. And even then, it's only 12 episodes again over 4 weeks, assuming it keeps the same format, so I don't think it will like overkill in the way that some others do.

Hmm. I'm not really interested in the idea of a celebrity version.

All All Saints, Vanilla (they can get buried in a tanning booth if not a coffin), etc. The true dynamics of a band coming undone would be quite fascinating. I don't think the CBB approach would be wise as being famous just isn't the hook here at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom