Cyprus 2018: Eleni Foureira - “Fuego”

I liked her performance, but I thought that she got too passionate at some point and started shouting. The staging was what killed the song on stage, I think.
The shouting MAKES it!

Reactions: Zu
Obviously no indication of her live vocal ability here, but I am 100% here for a performance in this vein :disco: What a TRAMP!

Wait a minute I actually LOVE this.:disco: I feel like it might be time to start digging a bit DEEPER when it comes to this Eleni woman.

The shouting MAKES it!

As much as I think that a song generally needs an actual SINGER, the importance of terrible vocals should NEVER be underestimated, not to mention their immeasurable contribution to the authentic homosexual experience :disco:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a minute I actually LOVE this.:disco: I feel like it might be time to start digging a bit DEEPER when it comes to this Eleni woman.

:disco: It really is FABULOUS and that riff has a right drunken down-to-its-torn-bra slutty swagger about it. I had a skip through her most recent album on iTunes (not that I'd buy it on THERE: many pounds sterling for a revolting compressed AAC I THINK NOT) and it sounds like many excitable disco smilies in a row

ACHTUNG @OutSynk

OH MY GOD at everything about this but particularly the CHORUS! :disco:!

This one appears to be sponsored by WATCHES and DEODORANT :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked her performance, but I thought that she got too passionate at some point and started shouting. The staging was what killed the song on stage, I think.

I can imagine a furious Cypriot artistic director.
“WTF I said I wanted her to stand on a BOX, not a load of BOOKS”

No wonder she didn’t crack the top 10 :(

ACHTUNG @OutSynk

OH MY GOD at everything about this but particularly the CHORUS! :disco:!

This one appears to be sponsored by WATCHES and DEODORANT :D

Actually amazing! I have almost finished listening to the album and it's actually not shit (except for that Jingle Bells thing and a dreaded ballad).

:D

OMG

Which braindead 'journalist' is this?

Just popping in to say that I’ve got the EYES OF A LIONESS :disco:

*fetches pineapple*

Reactions: ZZ
Why did no one bring the duduk to my attention? :evil:

Those subtitles are rubbish. What does ‘fuego’ mean?

Agog at ELECTRO LATINO infiltrating Eurovision and being in with a shot of winning! Spain should have sent Ana War and Aitana, FOOLS!

Agog at ELECTRO LATINO infiltrating Eurovision and being in with a shot of winning! Spain should have sent Ana War and Aitana, FOOLS!
Spain doesn't choose, it's TVE. They wanted the infamous pair because of the audience, it's all they care about. As if they are going to send anything that could win. :D

Fuego has entered the official UK singles chart this week at #64

Ddf_ZpgVQAA-0vw.jpg

Not sure if this is good or bad, I presume it's good though coz she shared it on twitter.

Fuego has entered the official UK singles chart this week at #64

Ddf_ZpgVQAA-0vw.jpg

Not sure if this is good or bad, I presume it's good though coz she shared it on twitter.

It’s bloody amazing in the streaming days !

That Bastille song below it is the worst thing I've heard in a long time. So a small victory there.

Did we know the Helena Paparizou demo leaked? It's pretty much the same, but still...

It's obvious that the song was written for her, but I think I prefer it sung by Foureira.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom