Dancing On Ice 2021

I LOVE Lady Leshurr, and she has an AMAZING personality.

But her doing these low rent reality shows is such a BIZARRE career move. It's hardly going to help her break through into the mainstream, and she'll be throwing away her ACTUAL career (that she's been very successful at in her own world) in the process. Maybe it PAYS WELL.

Similarly - I may be completely out of touch, but it feels like Mylene Klass should be HOSTING this, or at least on the judging panel - not competing :D

GET A NEW AGENT IMMEDIATELY Myleene :D Is she not a LOOSE WOMAN yet?

I thought he had done it before

he did a Christmas Strictly

He admitted on TV this morning that he's only doing it for the money because of Corona killing his income stream

Let's hope Hamish doesn't get a total cunt for a partner next year.

So over Matt Evers, after the same sex male pairing didn't work, i wonder if they'll try two women.

Rufus is basically the Bo Selecta guy understudy no one needed to know of. And I couldn't be any less interested in that Only Was Is Essex Mannequin (the bitchy one who did Celebs Go Dating would have been good though).

I LOVE Lady Leshurr, and she has an AMAZING personality.

But her doing these low rent reality shows is such a BIZARRE career move. It's hardly going to help her break through into the mainstream, and she'll be throwing away her ACTUAL career (that she's been very successful at in her own world) in the process. Maybe it PAYS WELL.

Looks like she's really going for it in terms of naff TV career. I'm interested to see how this works for her. She does have a great personality as you say, and I think she could be a real star - it all just seems a bit incongruous alongside her music career. Perhaps she can break the mould, though...

Not that the pros are Strictly-level important but the pairings:

Denise Van Outen - Matt Evers

Myleene Klass - Lukasz Rozycki

Joe-Warren Plant - Vanessa Bauer

Faye Brookes - Hamish Gaman

Jason Donovan - Alexandra Schauman

Billie Faiers - Mark Hanretty

Graham Bell - Yebin Mok

Lady Leshurr - Brendyn Hatfield

Sonny Jay - Angela Egan

Rebekah Vardy - Andy Buchanan

Rufus Hound - Robin Johnstone

Colin Jackson - Klabera Komini

I don't recognise a lot of the names but Matt Evers is rewarded with DVO after getting through the GC and H. Hamish will be hoping that Gareth Gates' ex is drama free.

I really like Billie Faiers. She’s absolutely stunning and just a genuine lovely woman.

Looks like she's really going for it in terms of naff TV career. I'm interested to see how this works for her. She does have a great personality as you say, and I think she could be a real star - it all just seems a bit incongruous alongside her music career. Perhaps she can break the mould, though...

Sorry to bump such a LOW RENT THREAD, but wtf is she doing :D

From literally the UK's top female MC (albeit always with a jokey slant) to THIS SHIT in just a few years! Perhaps the views on her YouTube are there NO MORE!

Has Max lost weight or was he never really all that attractive?

Maybe I am being FUSSY but I really didn’t think he was ALL THAT.

I will probably watch, but I am no GREAT FAN to be honest.

Even if you just enjoy watching Holly trying to look sober as she stares into the camera!!!

I'm only here if this happens again

tenor.gif

I think there lies the problem for me. Last season just could not live up to the absolute HEIGHTS.

This years line up look like they will all be GOOD. I can’t see a GC amongst them. :(

And with his very first words, I want to punch Barrowman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom