Donald Trump - The Wilderness Years - Investigations + raids + running again + ARRESTED + MOLESTER + FRAUDSTER🍊🚔👮🏾‍♀️🕵‍♂️🚨👨‍⚖️🤏👌🔒

At least he was watching good Simpsons. If he’s been watching recent series, being on fire probably came as something of a relief.

Ooooh his ass is working overtime.
1713558855173.png

The immolater’s manifesto:

this is some utterly unhinged shit

BURNING FLESH is probably the worst thing I’ve ever smelt. Those poor onlookers.

Lastly, we string these major discoveries together: Cryptocurrency is an economic doomsday device; our government is a secret kleptocracy; The Simpsons exists to brainwash us. From there, the only research we need is critical thinking and we’re able to piece together the true story of our circumstances.

all we need is critical thinking indeed. The Simpsons as primary cultural brainwashing device (so relevant in 2024) is quite the strategy from an evil elite who are the architects of doomsday.

So lemme get this straight. You're stuck choosing between inhaling the fumes of burning flesh outside or sniffing the farts of Donald Trump inside. That's the real conspiracy right there.

The self-immolation guy has died. Probably for the best, I can't imagine how awful it would be to actually survive something like that.

I watched a clip of the fart report last night. I'll be honest, unless he's doing it on purpose by having 4 boiled eggs and a bean sandwich before he goes in each day, I struggle to see it as news. But then, the man made his career out of low blows so...his low blows go on the news.

The video of the self isolation guy is horrendous.

He's still moving but completely burned and still on fire.

Also, has @Soldi written extensively elsewhere on Moopy about why he has smelled BURNING HUMAN FLESH before, or is everyone else just being VERY POLITE in NOT ASKING?

Because please Soldi I simply must know everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom