Drag Race España chat lounge

Can't wait for this to come back. These promo shots!! :disco:

0mwy2dhtqzg81.jpg

7xeen5utqzg81.jpg

tpnkj7zsqzg81.jpg

She's definitely my favourite Drag Race hostess! I was actually thinking the other day about the whole situation with Inti, if something like that happened with Ru it would probably be a massive shitshow rather than being sensitively handled :D

I find Javier Calvo very attractive.

Reactions: COB
She's definitely my favourite Drag Race hostess! I was actually thinking the other day about the whole situation with Inti, if something like that happened with Ru it would probably be a massive shitshow rather than being sensitively handled :D

The way she handled that was really supreme.

• BOOM BOOM

this feels like it’s all taken from the first episode

Well I LOVE the variety of the cast of season 2. I had more fun than during the whole US S14, but I guess it's the same for you with the UK version. The one I knew is Samantha, who is hilarious, and she didn't let me down. The right queen was evicted.

Btw does anyone here know guest judge, Mexican legend Gloria Trevi? Her life is a pure telenovela

Fabulous opening episode - I loved Samantha, Sharonne, Onyx and Sethlas but also ALL OF THEM really :D Marina showing cock on the runway in the first episode was quite something :disco: The queen who went was probably the weakest of the bunch this week, seemed nice enough but also didn't really give as much as the rest of them.

I can also give a WOW+ Maricon Report - this week the English subtitles, when queens used the word maricon/es, usually translated it to GIRLS but also sometimes FAIRIES and once as HAGS. This is in contrast to season one, where it was almost always translated as FAGS :tongueout:

I would quite like gifs of that frankly deranged 'old lady with rubber face into cast member from a local production of Cats' reveal from Drag Sethlas :disco:

Is Jota lying about her age? How can you be eighteen but already have ongoing feuds and dramas with other drag queens in multiple cities :D
I think it's a case of being very troublesome, but you have a point, I don't know :D

• BOOM BOOM
She was cutting eyes at EVERYONE that walked into the workroom, I love her already :D

Is Jota lying about her age? How can you be eighteen but already have ongoing feuds and dramas with other drag queens in multiple cities :D
I think you’ll find that’s the beauty and miracle of a severe and untreated personality disorder :disco:

Apologies if this has already been said, but where can I see this with English subtitles please? My Spanish is limited to por favor, Ducados, gazpacho, cariño and coño :disco:

I'm paying out for WOW+ (quite pricey but I just cut out a few packs of Quarter Backs per week), though I believe Rula Lenska may have you covered here :o

I’m off looking for Spanish insults again.

tienes la cara como una nevera por detras
:D!! Never heard that before, but yes, that's probably the nicest thing you'll hear from those maricones girls in their shows :disco:

Too many queens, I can’t remember most of them. I thought the runways were pretty underwhelming other than the top 2.

Samantha’s lipsync was embarrassingly bad and a waste of a great song. She’s obviously the Poopi Poison of the season (she even came out in a diaper).

The one who left was the least memorable.

Is it me or this was one of the best talents in the DR franchise? What a great episode, even the lip-sync song was 10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom