Drag Race Italia S1

Am I the only one that thinks this is ATROCIOUS? By far the worst DR franchise, my goodness. Not that surprised knowing how bad Italian tv is, probably the shock is Spain doing a decent one.

The lack of comments here sums it all.

Me too. I'm actually wanting to download them all, then start as I couldn't name one Canadian and I've just seen episode 6.

I did just watch the longest most overblown confessional there has ever been

Overall it’s not good but I’ll persevere for completeness

Italians are just incapable of being concise are they? The episode is well over an hour, that confessional went on for ages, and even the leaving queen had to give a whole speech.

This is EXHAUSTING.

I'm up to date downloading, just not watching yet :D

I don't doubt the parts mentioned will be a slog, but I love listening to Italians speaking - it's the one language I think I could learn relatively easy as my ears can pick out more words.

I’ve decided against Italia. No idea why. The only other one I’ve swerved was Thailand.

I'm certainly not in a rush to watch it, and there's a good chance I never will get around to it.

It's not an active decision not to watch as such. Just an acceptance that there are other things I want to watch more - and with the current schedule I think it's unlikely I'll get to a point where I'm missing RPDR and get a craving for it, because there's always another series on or imminent.

I'm "watching" but I skip through most of the endless episodes. It's by far the worst DR I've seen, unbearable at times. There are a few things that are such a WTF, but I don't want to post any spoiler for those brave ones that are gonna watch it.

WTF that call with Tizziano Ferro has been going on for AN HOUR now, why am I doing this to myself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom