Eurovision 2022 news (Turin on the 10th-14th May)

How difficult is it to get tickets? I’m thinking of going but probably won’t book until next year.

The final is equivalent to a big name stadium gig. Sells out quickly, but then you can often find tickets closer to the time if you sniff around a bit.

The semis and Jury shows are always a piece of piss to get tickets for though and much cheaper. I always recommend that as a back-up plan. There’s usually so much going on in the host city that you have plentiful viewing party options with a great atmosphere for the final even if you can’t attend the show itself.

I went to the South of France by coach. It was utter hell.

I hope they use the cars as stage props

• Haha
Reactions: VoR
Not really news on their part, in that we'd probably know by now if anyone had dropped out, and we knew Montenegro at least were definitely coming back...

I'm hoping we at least get Armenia back on top as well.

Yeah Belarus won't be back for a while, unless they actually get a regime change.

Expecting last year + Montenegro and Armenia, but if there's a surprise re-entry it'll probably be Turkey.

I think the social media hype around Turkey is more of a case of TRT not saying anything yet rather than any strong hints of a return.

I’ll be amazed if they do.

Has the UK even confirmed? :D
There’s quite a few yet to individually confirm. Cyprus, Romania, Austria and North Macedonia are yet to as well! I do recall the UK were just plonked on the list last year :D

Somebody at the BBC, in between mopping the SCD dance floor, has probably just thought ‘oh crap!’ and rushed back to their desk.

We can generally rely on a drop-out / expulsion when somebody puts their geopolitical foot in it.

Montenegro and Armenia return. No Turkey (and still no Bosnia :().

UK in! :D

Glad to see Armenia back, though I hope we're not in for another Don't Deny-esque pity party.

Yes it's very sad what happened to them, but revenge is a dish best served in the form of a BANGER :disco:

OT: I wonder why they chose reverse alphabetical order for the announcement video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom