• Copper Top

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just May

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
RPDR-S4_Prod_1920x1080.jpg

I think I enjoyed this series more than S3, yet somehow it feels even more forgettable.

Who's your fave?

Danny and Cheddar were really far and beyond everyone else but I feel like I never connected with either.

Dakota was lovely though very Twitter/Reddit-fav-ish.

I totally forgot about some of these queens, LE FIL? COPPER TOP?

I was massively losing interest at this point and don't think I could claim a favourite. I haven't watched a series since the one Jinkx won.

I feel like Danny and Cheddar are talent-wise just as strong as Lawrence and Bimini as a top two - they're just not dynamic TV performers, and a huge chunk of what makes a good Drag Race season are the confessionals and workroom interactions.

And Jonbers making her entire personality being Irish yet knowing nothing about the Irish tropes she was hammering was the worst.

I'll never forget how grimy Moopy was to Jonbers Blonde. I hope you lot have done some reflection since then.

I'll never forget how grimy Moopy was to Jonbers Blonde. I hope you lot have done some reflection since then.
I’m watching this series for the first time right now and I’ve yet to see Jonbers do anything worthy of kindness. The Saint Patty thing was absolutely toe curling and I will hate Ru for the rest of time for creating it.

Rupaul should be banned from Ireland.
If he thinks that Saint Patty abomination is any good then he’s clearly never set foot in Ireland in the first place.

Seriously, it was an editing job away from being bottom 2-calibre. I think it might be my least favourite Snatch Game performance of all time because a shit performance is just shit and gets called out. That was shit but was met with obnoxious laughter just because it was Ru’s idea.

I blame Jonbers more for running with it.

I just got the feeling that she's been pigeon holed into being the Irish Queen in London and has just ran with it. And unfortunately her running with it is saying 'potato' on repeat and calling a tin whistle a flute and not actually learning how to play it.

Nice girl though.

I blame Jonbers more for running with it.

I just got the feeling that she's been pigeon holed into being the Irish Queen in London and has just ran with it. And unfortunately her running with it is saying 'potato' on repeat and calling a tin whistle a flute and not actually learning how to play it.

Nice girl though.
For an Irish person she really did display the depth of knowledge of someone who’d only ever heard about Ireland from American sitcoms.

I can't really blame Jonbers for running with it, when it was clear that Ru wasn't buying Enya. Her main goal has to be to progress further in the competition, however much I don't think she really deserved to be near top 4.

And of course Moopy has proved there's no humour to mine as far as Enya is concerned.

Reactions: GNL
Plus I'm SALTY about Dakota being paid dust for Pete Burns.

I can't really blame Jonbers for running with it, when it was clear that Ru wasn't buying Enya. Her main goal has to be to progress further in the competition, however much I don't think she really deserved to be near top 4.

And of course Moopy has proved there's no humour to mine as far as Enya is concerned.
I think it's because it was so consistent with everything else she'd been doing in the competition. If her act hadn't already been bad stereotypes then I'd maybe give her the benefit of the doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom