Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jiggly Caliente (oops)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
Rpdr_season4.jpg

milan-dwayne-milan.gif

Sharon during the season obviously, but she turned out to be the true villain in the end.

So Willam.

I can’t stand her now but Willam had an iconic run.

The opposite for me.

But I also liked Sharon, and despite it all I have always had a soft spot for PhiPhi (and still think he’s one of the hottest contestants out of drag).

God this used to be a top tier cast, but talk about the boomers of drag race.

The Princess has to be one of the very worst if not the worst.

Madame LQ outshone her with her de-wigged exit twirl alone. Which does remind me, she has a Very Delta I've still to watch.

Sharon’s apocalypse look remains one of the greatest of all time. This was the biggest GAG at the time.

IMG_4584.jpeg

Reactions: COB
Interesting that this season has the most favorites out of all the other season polls so far.

It pains me that LaShauwn Beyond has never been brought back to the series for a redemption. One of the best gone-too-soon queens the US had had.

AS4 really must have done Latrice a bit of disservice; I feel like she'd have run away with this five years ago.

Did some people not get the memo that Sharon is racist and problematic?
My vote at least is based purely on the show's run where she showed so much creativity, she was unlike any others for that time and I would say almost singlehandedly raised the RPDR bar.

But yes her more recent behaviour is certainly troubling though.

It pains me that LaShauwn Beyond has never been brought back to the series for a redemption. One of the best gone-too-soon queens the US had had.
LOVE LaShauwn Beyond. She could've made so much more excellent reality drag. And she's quit drag since :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom