Keyboard help questions

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
I've decided I want a new keyboard. The ones that come with the iMac are just not great for my typing with the flat buttons as I much prefer the proper old style mechanical ones.

I want a regular, chunky keyboard with a numeric keypad like the ones you could get in any computer shop for £10 back in the day. I don't mind paying £50 (maximum) for it if it's wireless, but it shouldn't be one that you need a USB receiver attached, which just wastes precious ports on the computer.

This is the best looking one I could find but it does need the aforementioned USB receiver and the keys still aren't as chunky as I'd like:
Amazon product ASIN B004N627KS
When I search for others they all come up with expensive fancy gaming keyboards that light up and most don't have numeric pads (that is absolutely essential for me for work), and the rest are all imitations of the Apple one I'm using now which is just far too flat. HELP!

weird, it shows up fine on my phone but not on my laptop...

you don't want one with a Mac layout? this one is an absolute beauty to me. it doesn't seem to need a receiver but goes directly on Bluetooth. it's more expensive than the one you posted though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom