Kings & Queens of England SURVIVOR (Part 2)

Save your FAVES from the CHOP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GNL

It's pronounced Ginnél
Before we start, let's take a moment to remember the forgettable Monarchs who didn't make it through round one...

0 Votes

Henry I - Overdosed on eels.
Henry II - You murder ONE Archbishop of Canterbury and it's all anyone ever wants to talk about.
Henry III - FORCED to set up Parliament, so we have him to blame for Liz Truss.
Henry IV - Sensing a theme here.
Henry VI - Lost France, plunged England into the Wars of the Roses, and was deposed - twice.
Edward VI - Tudor? I barely know her *coughs* *dies*
Charles I - Lost his crown, lost his head, and lost Monarchs Survivor. Sad.
George I - Ich spreche kein Englisch, aber ich kann, wenn du willst (ow)
George II - Moopy clearly #TeamBonniePrinceCharlie.
George IV - A reign marred by scandal, overspending, and Jane Austen.
William IV - The sailor King. Sunk in the first round.
Edward VII - Great furniture. Beautiful furniture.
Edward VIII - Abdicating for love would be PURE FAIRYTALE if he hadn't spent his happily ever after palling about with HITLER.

1 Vote

Stephen - Anarchy in the U.K. England.
Edward I - Hammered the Scots. Nicknamed 'Longshanks' because he had legs for days.
Edward III - Poor pandemic response; the black death killed half his subjects. Next slide please.
Edward IV - Ed was a top shagger, with at least 13 kids by his wife AND various mistresses.
Edward V - Poor little Edward ruled for two months before his uncle put him and his brother in the Tower for... safekeeping?
James II/VII - His daughters didn't like him, neither does Moopy.
George V - At least fared better than his cousins Nicholas and Wilhelm.

Will Lady Jane Grey hold onto her crown this time? Will Victoria reign victorious? Will Moopy allow ANY women to be eliminated?

I think we need another round of positive voting before we get the knives out. Vote to SAVE your faves.

Saving eight was hard. I had to let down some absolute huns. Sorry to the gays (although Liz 1 and Jamie 6 must stay), Big Willie the Conker, Henny 5 and Hunchback Dickie

• Care
Reactions: GNL
Charles III. The others were just warm-up acts.
20220912_191609.jpg

Surely this is LIZZY #1’s to lose, which other monarch has served CUNT so hard?

Can the SERVILE CRETINS voting for 'Charles III' be given a 24 hour ban? :evil:

Can the RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISTS voting for ‘Mary I’ be given a 24 hour ban? :evil:

If merely burning people who aren't Catholic counts as 'religious fundamentalism' these days then I don't want to be classed as moderate.

Can the SERVILE CRETINS voting for 'Charles III' be given a 24 hour ban? :evil:
If you don’t like the monarchy, then voting for the one who has done the least amount of kinging makes sense.

Mary I was just misunderstood. She had an awful childhood, so what if she burnt a few people? x
I find Mary I low key fascinating. She had such a shitty child/young adulthood that by the time she actually got to the throne she was hardly going to be well adjusted.

According to contemporary accounts she was also as a young woman at least considered quite attractive. Unfortunately her historical legacy usually means shes remembered as a hunchbacked miserable old harridan. Although im sure at the end she was. :D

FIVE people voted for 'Charles III' in the end?! :evil: Bedwetters and bootlickers the lot of them

(*dmlaw exempt, if for prior stated republican reasons)

FIVE people voted for 'Charles III' in the end?! :evil: Bedwetters and bootlickers the lot of them

(*dmlaw exempt, if for prior stated republican reasons)

He's the DARK HORSE of the competition.

The knowledge you guys have for Royal lineage! I think I remember doing Henry VIII at junior school (bit dark for an 8 year old thinking about it) but all through high school we focused on political history.

We didn’t even do the royal Shakespeare plays either (thank GOD as they’re mostly the boring ones)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom