Lady Gaga - 911 (and its music video extravaganza)

ready to DECLARE it a SMASH HIT with a CLASSIC GAGS VISUAL COMPONENT :disco:

Ooh ok twist! I decided I like it.

first it was just “ok I don’t know wtf is happening as usual but the colours are nice” but at least they tried to make sense out of it in the end.

911 isn’t my pick for a single except the idea of the Chromatica II lead-in, but that didn’t really go off.

btw is the end a teaser for Sine from Above?

When you realise what the ending means for various things that were happening in the main segment... like the guy banging his head over and over, and various people being raised to heaven and not all of them coming back down :o what a very DARK video actually!

What planet was she on to have given us the Stupid Love video as the lead, before two career-best videos? Chromatica is truly a reverse quality-control experience.

I guess now is a good chance to ask what a 911 actually is in this song, presumably drugs because everything is drugs these days?

I'm ready to declare this her best video since Applause :disco:

We need Babylon and Free Woman videos NOW.

This bitch is bringing VIDEOS back in 2020 proving you don't need to be a K/J POP band with 30 members to deserve a respectable budget.

the make-up and costumes in this video are an absolute delight.

the whole thing feels very Judas... done right (aesthetically, not thematically)

I liked it more on second viewing. I guess the concept of the video is pretty cool. When she starts croying at the end with the sudden snap back to reality it’s...A LOT. That being said I don’t have the urge to watch it again.

God I love it, a true moment and possibly one of her best videos.

LOVE that it gets into the song with extra bit AFTERWARDS too. Marry The Night, LEARN FROM THIS :kim:

Free Woman and Babylon (for the fans) would make a perfect run of singles.

Top 10 Gags videos
  1. Applause
  2. Paparazzi
  3. 911
  4. John Wayne
  5. You & I
  6. Telephone
  7. Born This Way
  8. Bad Romance
  9. The Edge of Glory
  10. Marry The Night (first minute + last five)

I'm stanning Gaga SO HARD right now that i want to CONSUME her ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY!

I'm busy with the iconic pop songs face off and I'm actually going to FINISH THAT - I think you should keep your EXPECTATIONS in CHECK

omg I'm listening to (and enjoying!) SPEECHLESS so you KNOW stannage is HEAVY (like a first day period)! :disco:

is your punchline just a joke @KindaCool? :(

Dead at that MV.

And who says they don't make blockbuster videos any more? Pfft.

I'm not watching until I can see it on a big screen. I feel a phone won't do it justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom