19. Revolver
18. Me Against the Music
17. Miles Away
15. American Pie
15. American Life
14. Give It 2 Me
12. Nothing Fails
12. 4 Minutes

I absolutely love the Thin White Duke remix of Hollywood as the next Queer Eye for the Straight Guy VMAs attendee, but taking remixes out of the equation Hollywood suffers from the album's rather barren production that was a bit too inhibited by Madge not wanting the record to sound like Music (the disco side). Sorry has always been a chore in my opinion. And Jump doesn't quite get off the ground compared to the other singles here.

It’s starting to get hard. When are we voting to save?

Out:
Love Profusion
Jump
WIFLFAG

I think it is liked but not getting proper single treatment harms it in a singles contest.

As SorB said, if we’re discounting remixes then WIFLFAG is a dud.

So that’s in the bag as is DAD and Hollywood.

WHERE DID CELEBRATION (HESITATION) GO?

Get Together must absolutely not be sacrificed to save the tuneless Die Another Day

Hollywood is great- it would have been a much better lead single than American Life.

But yes, Nothing Fails is one of the biggest wasted opportunities of her entire career.

Thank goodness there are other 'Hollywood' lovers. I was thinking there was something weird about me for liking it then.

As SorB said, if we’re discounting remixes then WIFLFAG is a dud.

So that’s in the bag as is DAD and Hollywood.

Oh I'm totally picking and choosing for that :side-eye:

I'd say WIFLFAG is good enough as is, but the A&A/A&E remix being the one served to music channels (and radio?) is more equal billing than most cases so far. I just can't fathom it being voted out this early to have even begun (to fight - hi Natalia) wondering which edit counts.

"What It Feels Like for a Girl" is my favorite Music single. It would make my top four of the decade.

Oh I'm totally picking and choosing for that :side-eye:

I'd say WIFLFAG is good enough as is, but the A&A/A&E remix being the one served to music channels (and radio?) is more equal billing than most cases so far. I just can't fathom it being voted out this early to have even begun (to fight - hi Natalia) wondering which edit counts.
That remix is the stuff of fantasy.

I’m amused to see that the thoughtful What It Feels Like For A Girl has more votes than glittering dog egg Celebration :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom