Madonna: The ULTIMATE Survivor (Round 10)

VOTE TO ELIMINATE

• Like a Prayer

• Vogue

• Frozen

Results are only viewable after voting.

POP!

Let the light in
VOTE TO ELIMINATE

madonna GIF
madonna papa dont preach GIF
true blue madonna GIF

25. Girl Gone Wild
25. Medellin
25. Rebel Heart
23. Living for Love
23. Where's the Party
22. Forbidden Love '05
20. Words
20. Pray for Spanish Eyes
19. Ghosttown
17. Gone
17. Get Together
16. Impressive Instant
15. Skin
14. Till Death Do Us Part
12. Paradise (Not For Me)
12. Sky Fits Heaven
11. Don't Tell Me
9. Sorry
9. Hung Up
8. Deeper and Deeper
7. Into the Groove
6. The Power of Goodbye
5. La Isla Bonita
4. Papa Don't Preach

After hundreds of rounds we end up with the same songs as usual.

I still can’t believe how easily some of you murdered Paradise.

• Love
Reactions: Zu
Some very spiteful people trying to get rid of Frozen rather than Vogue which means we can have the same arguments we’ve already had hundreds of times during the previous 972 rounds of Madonna survivors :disco:

I can see why people want Like A Prayer out. No melody WHATSOEVER!

Is Like A Prayer really going to win this after ALL the effort @POP! Has gone to? :D

Honestly he could have just run a poll saying MOPSY ARE YOU PREDICTABLE and the whole thing could have been done in 24 hours

Is Like A Prayer really going to win this after ALL the effort @POP! Has gone to? :D

Honestly he could have just run a poll saying MOPSY ARE YOU PREDICTABLE and the whole thing could have been done in 24 hours
Or MINUTES!

Feel for the people who did a knock out of then entire catalogue of The Fall in 2016 which came to about 500 songs. And you could have predicted the top 2 in a heartbeat.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
It’s not nice to say it but everyone’s time might be better spent with LEGO. Perhaps we could have a glittering prize of £2 for the person who comes up with the best Tower of London or SEC Armadillo :disco:

All three are great songs, but two of them are overplayed to death and one (Frozen) is one of my favourite songs of all time.

At the end of the day, you can't take away, that we've all had a lovely time getting here.

But of course we haven't. Really makes you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom