Malta 2024: Sarah Bonnici - Loop

Best LoooOoOOOOooooOOOOpppp?

• Total voters
Instantly intrigued by Condition or Friction! :ken:

Surprised at no Brooke Borg. Less surprised at no more poor Aiden after what they did to him last year.

Aidan still persona non grata I see

Also I wondered why it wasn't being mentioned but apparently the Kurt Calleja in MESC 2024 isn't the same Kurt Calleja who did the shoe shuffle dance in 2012. Malta really should invest in a few new surnames at some point.

Sean Banan has been trying to get back into Melfest for the last decade, but they keep saying no. His best chance was probably this one:

I did feel sympathy for him until he said that he doesn’t know whether he could be in it again as the world has become more PC and you’re not allowed to joke anymore, which is a red flag statement to me.

U7FqVZc.jpg

Obsessed with this group. Real housewives of Sliema 😍

The Maltese song is called FIRE PROOF

Everything crossed for some iconic backing vocals from the girls

The audience will be needing every drop of that cheap PLONK

Greta Tude's entry is written by Patrik Jean :D Tom Hugo from KEiiNO also has a song in the running. I assume these are songs that didn't make the cut in other national finals rather than their A material :eyes:

I also loved the level on display last night (which I only watched via this recap video, and even then it was tough going)

Greta Tude's entry is written by Patrik Jean :D Tom Hugo from KEiiNO also has a song in the running. I assume these are songs that didn't make the cut in other national finals rather than their A material :eyes:

They are from a state sponsored writing camp they had back in June, they invited a bunch of foreign writers and producers to collaborate with local musicians and artists on songs specifically for MESC - around 13 of the songs in the line up here were born out of that camp.

I somehow missed that Moira Stafrace of "More Than Love" (1994) fame was in this week's lineup, with an intriguing new look :disco:

U7FqVZc.jpg

Obsessed with this group. Real housewives of Sliema 😍

They kept the same dresses, love how their branding is centred around the Cameroon flag 🇨🇲😍

The middle one looks young enough to be the niece of the other two women, yet she is doing all the heavy lifting in the song :eyes:

Last edited:

They kept the same dresses, love how their branding is centred around the Cameroon flag 🇨🇲😍

The middle one looks young enough to be the niece of the other two women, yet she is doing all the heavy lifting in the song :eyes:

:D

Loving the the super short key change and final chorus (did they run out of VOCAL PROWESS at that point? :D) at the end. :D

Surely they'll change the song anyway? This year's attempt at respecting public opinion didn't exactly work out for them...

I bet the twins can be convinced to compose another HIT (that in no way shamelessly copies something that's been in the charts in the past 12 months) for 300€. 50€ price hike due to inflation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom