Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jivafox

the bitch
Pronouns
he/him
Following on from X and Pearl, this is the last in the trilogy, set in 80s LA and it looks amazing. The use of Self Control in the trailer alone is iconic. :disco:

But in all seriousness this looks amazing. It kinds of reminds me of ‘Angel (Portrait of a Teenager Hooker)’

‘I just put on some sexy clothes and high heels, and went out and made a living’

But in all seriousness this looks amazing. It kinds of reminds me of ‘Angel (Portrait of a Teenager Hooker)’

‘I just put on some sexy clothes and high heels, and went out and made a living’

That whole trilogy recently got a gorgeous blu ray release by Vinegar Syndrome :disco:

IMG_3339.jpeg

I haven't seen any of the previous two (or any Mia Goth movies as far as I can recall) but this looks good. Is it a narrative trilogy then?

Me neither - might see if they are streaming

I haven't seen any of the previous two (or any Mia Goth movies as far as I can recall) but this looks good. Is it a narrative trilogy then?

This will be a direct sequel to the first film, X, whilst the second film, Pearl, is a prequel.

X is a fairly average slasher with some pacing issues, but Pearl is fantastic. Mia Goth is a STAR.

Loved X
Was underwhelmed by Pearl
Excited for Maxxxine.

Did they film the first two back to back and greenlight this one after X did well? It looks like there's been a budget glow-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom