Melodi Grand Prix 2021: Moopy 8.35pm Sync Watch - the lagged watch party

I can't even take solace in the Pomeranian obviously humping a pillow JUST OUT OF SHOT there!

I kind of spoiled the winner refreshing but I was hoping the Reprise I saw was the duel performance :(

I’m glad I had the blow SOFTENED actually!

Did anyone like Norway anyway? Send it PACKING.

Sweden and Finland to BOMB IT IMMEDIATELY PLEASE

RIGHT GIRLS EMERGENCY JOYFUL EUROVISION SYNC WATCH NOW

any suggestions?

I’m blaming Norway when OUR PHIL carks it

The drones have already been launched, and they're coming straight for BEADY BELLE

It’s hard to be upset tonight because of the grace of God we saw in Sweden, but I do think good luck to them in Norway - it’s obviously a big star for them and I just hope they see the true consequences to their actions come May.

I'm so ANNOYED. The stars aligned for queen Charlotte and then THIS. Like a nice good edge and then my balls being squeezed. FUCKS SAKE.

Reactions: VoR
It won't qualify in May and KEiiNO will have a half hour TV special on final night which will just be them laughing and burning effigies of Tix. They'll be right to do so.

On the plus side, Charlotte Perrelli has never gone to the final and not won, so precedent tells us we're in for a jolly old time with Sweden.

So the two finalists were the two auto-qualifiers from the first heat.

We really needn't have bothered with any of it
It's like when the Mamas won from heat 1, song 1 in MF last year. The entire contest was just the interval act between them debuting their song and doing the winner's reprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom