Moldova 2021 - Natalia Gordienko - Sugar

I am meeting my Moldavian friend for drinks THIS SATURDAY, so will get her to SPILL ALL!!!

Could you also get confirmation as to whether Natalia is in fact the presenter of the Molodvan National Lottery as previously rumoured?

I’m assuming SUGAH D pulled a few strings at the local tv station to make that one happen.

It was PEN AND PINGU for about a week in March :D

Those that kept haemorrhaging every time the word Telemovèis was mentioned came close too :disco:
I think I’ve posted about 14 times THIS YEAR so while I’m sure you had your reasons for shit-listing me, the notion that whatever paranoid issue you had with me should somehow have been “obvious” to other posters is LAUGHABLE.

last Friday was so fun on Moopy, we had the launch night and then so many great tunes.

And all in the space of one evening VoR glassed Diddy, Soldi attacked Pingu, everyone is a racist gif lover, lolly accused me of harassment, Tisch is being sent to Paris against his will, Beverley won’t enter my competition

last Friday was so fun on Moopy, we had the launch night and then so many great tunes.

And all in the space of one evening VoR glassed Diddy, Soldi attacked Pingu, everyone is a racist gif lover, lolly accused me of harassment, Tisch is being sent to Paris against his will, Beverley won’t enter my competition

The power of SUGAR, literally tearing Moopy a new ARSEHOLE.

I'm just here waiting for Diddy to wake up.
1dee8414247481de46347dad9fea9ecf.gif

Love that we're heading for three weeks on from the contest, long after anyone normal stopped thinking about it / about a week after most gays stopped thinking about it, and meanwhile Natalia Gordienko is still causing drama on this gay online chat forum. Truly the unrivalled star of the Eurovision 2021 season :disco:
See it is rows like this which are precisely why I have returned. Never change.

Ummmmm :D

I woke up with 16 notifications in this thread and thought “oop”

I can confirm that the hysterical block caps post was not supposed to be totally serious, which I’m sure looks like a good old retroactive “guys it was a joke omg” but what can I say?

i DO admit that I was particularly tired and crabby and took the ‘step away from the phone and go to bed’ option (and possibly ‘oh piss off VoR’)

we do seem to always get in this same cycle, VoR thinking I’m thought policing when I feel the reverse is happening, which always gets my back up, but I think we are all set in our ways.

it’s just a bugbear when people (not always the same people but there’s a TYPE for sure) (con)descend from on high, in a cloud of “surely you don’t think…” or “let’s face it…”. I’d like to think I’m not alone thinking that is a bit belittling.

anyway this long post is unsuccessfully trying to say that there’s no story here, just someone who went to bed and is a little weary of having to follow a narrative

Blessings, etc x

Last edited:
:D
I woke up with notifications and though “oop” “guys it was a joke omg”?
i DO admit that I was crabby and took the ‘oh piss off VoR’ option.

we get in this same cycle, VoR thinking I’m thought policing when I feel the reverse, which always gets my back up, we are all set in our ways.

it’s just a bugbear when people (VoR) descend from on high. I think that is a bit belittling.

anyway this long post is trying to say that there’s someone who went to bed and is a little weary, etc x
So when did VoR start to annoy you? :D

Last edited:

I sponsored two daily threads, a thread about cheese and won poster of the week and I don’t even get a MENTION?

clearly I have to be a violent racist bully to get any attention CHEZ SUOMI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom