Moopy FF 2020 - Round 2 - results today 7 pm

I had like TEN set of answers in the last 2 hours, I was worried everyone forgot about this. Still a lot of people missing from round 1, I might tag them just in case I forget someone again.

Ok, less than 4 hours to go, and even when I'm pretty sure some will send their answers in the last moment as usual, but just in case, I'm missing the answers from the following people that played in round 1:

@Beverley @big ron @BoysForSeles @Devil @dmlaw @dUb @Gangsta Nancy Lam @Haiku @Indie @Kate @Lucille @Penelope @Phoenix @Raining On Me @RaspberrySwirl

If any of you sent your votes please let me know. Some people give any name to the DM and it's a bit confusing when you've been playing Mafia and have the inbox full of shit. Thanks. x

I have already sent my answers

giphy.gif

You did too! I'm losing my mind sorry, ignore that list, send your answers and fingers crossed. :D:square:

New drama: some people that didn't win a joker last round are playing it anyway :D:square: I didn't have time to check all the answers yet, but seriously guys, what the hell? :D

I thought it was pretty clear only 3 posters won it, wasn't I clear about that? :vomit:

New drama: some people that didn't win a joker last round are playing it anyway :D:square: I didn't have time to check all the answers yet, but seriously guys, what the hell? :D

I thought it was pretty clear only 3 posters won it, wasn't I clear about that? :vomit:

Maybe people are legitimately answering "joker" to a question?

I'm sure it's one of Mariah's biggest hits.

The football one will be fun. I mean where do you begin even if you do follow it? There's like a million countries that won't make it. Hoping immediate instinct pays off here..

FF EXTRA

You know how this works already, but just in case, rules here.

And just to make it clear:
- You can only play a joker if you actually win one. :rolleyes:
- You cannot acumulate jokers, you have to play it in the next round.

FF EXTRA
Questions:
A: Which question has the top answer with the lowest score?
B: How many different correct answers were given to question 9? (Mariah)

Please answer "A1 B2" in this thread. Thanks and good luck.

Tomorrow we don't have Mafia, so I was thinking of doing results at 7 pm (UK time), is that ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom