Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -

• -

• -

• Total voters
Um, are you referring to the late May bank holiday or the one that is a week away? I think doing one next week would be a little soon, both because I assume that people need some time to recover and because starting on Friday night would likely run into rewatches on both evenings. Late May bank holiday weekend sounds good to me, though.
I was assuming the May bank holiday, mainly because I forgot Mayday even though I’ve booked some time off.

I think by now most people rightly trust me. We know nothings bout you except your power alliance with mafia member Lucille

Even I trust him and I was gunning for him for 30 pages.

ALLAHU GERRY ADAMS YOU MAFIA CUNT @cwej

:ghost:Fucking hell!

THE SUICIDE VEST IS ACTIVATED. Flailing and mincing towards a baffled @cwej, Suomi pledges allegiance to his former IRA master in the afterlife and blasts Kennelfanny's bus stop into smithereens.

:ghost: CWEJ and SUOMI are DEAD :ghost:

THE NIGHT PHASE NOW COMMENCES

I just remembered this and have been laughing ever since. When are we playing again!

We need to leave enough time for trust to be rebuilt so that it can be brutally violated when everyone turns out to be deceitful manipulative braggarts AGAIN.

I think we're quite busy with events for the next few weeks but I'll see if I can fit something in before Christmas if the feeling is that we'd like another game soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom