Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tischlampe

• --

• Phoenix

• Total voters
One thing I'm really confused about is the dynamic of two or more groups of mafia who don't know each other. Does that.....skew an advantage towards the villagers if the groups of mafia go batshit and inadvertently turn on each other? :D

Also, WHO IS EVERYONE? WHERE IS EVERYONE? There is too much silence tonight for my liking.

I'm Lady Cockpox, the loveable local anaesthetist.

I've been in total lockdown for 10 days and I still have another 3 weeks to go, so sorry in advance if I'm too intense, I'll try not to. I'm a bit disturbed.

Also, WHO IS EVERYONE? WHERE IS EVERYONE? There is too much silence tonight for my liking.

I'm Lady Cockpox, the loveable local anaesthetist.
I didn't request job roles, but can happily add them to my post, upon request.

I think the dynamic means the mafia can't win. Surely. Villagers United. Etc etc.

I do recommend that all players GET INVOLVED for maximum game play.

I've been in total lockdown for 10 days and I still have another 3 weeks to go, so sorry in advance if I'm too intense, I'll try not to. I'm a bit disturbed.

praying for you hun

This game will either help some people deal with their isolation or drive the rest to lunacy.

I’m voting for Suomi but if the majority wants to keep him I can switch to Buttertart

How else would 'two groups of mafia' work?
I don't know, maybe they have different missions. Remember that last time some people weren't mafia or villagers, so I'm sure there are some twists coming up too, isn't that obvious.

I am out with the dog and mulling through this and don’t have a fucking SCOOBY. I do see some acting very peculiar and you better believe I have my beady eye on you.

Reactions: SDF
Da fuck - why would I be Mafia anymore than anyone else? It's not the ACTUAL Mafia ffs.

Your cards marked mate.

Oh look you reply and your henchman likes your reply. You’re being a bit too obvious this time madam.

Oh look you reply and your henchman likes your reply. You’re being a bit too obvious this time madam.

Sorry but why are you starting on me out of nowhere? Like I said in my opening post, the posters accusing me straight away are first on my list of suspects. It's too obvious.

I think I'll be the village alcoholic psychic. Twice divorced and goes by "Ophelia", but her real name is Luanne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom