Moopyvision Karaoke SPICE SPECIAL - SUBMISSIONS CLOSED, LIVE SHOW COMING SATURDAY 25TH JULY

I tried a few songs loves and it’s not looking good :D

Actually... I think I've found the one. And I think it's gonna be stripped back, me, piano, simple recording... that's it. Less effort - hopefully greater reward :D

Reactions: COB
Actually... I think I've found the one. And I think it's gonna be stripped back, me, piano, simple recording... that's it. Less effort - hopefully greater reward :D
I will be livid if you steal my stripped back piano entry. >:[

Are we about to get a whole bunch of this:

No idea what I’m going to do, I’m a bit limited if I’m going to use the karaoke room, and I don’t have any particular ideas for living-room based ones

I propose that we should all get a verse from the Drag Race Vegas disco medley as either an opener or as a segment in the results show.

I don't mind taking the Gigi Goode Mirror solo and rap. :)

Iguana could really handle the Sherrie Pie sections, and perhaps SDF could take Jaida?

Well that will not be happening, but I DID consider asking everyone to record Viva Forever (if nobody picks it as their entry) for a group performance in the results show.
I claim the Victoria final verse!

Aren’t Tischuana doing I Want You Back?

“I’m the I G U A N A, I came to slay”
“I’m the L A M P E to the T”

How can you beep beep with no lawn etc etc
We tried. Iguana is too posh to pull off Mel Beh. It didn't work. Shame because my Missy would've won the whole thing. Maybe @COB Vision III can be a Missy special.

Okay, I'm definitely making a final decision on what song to do today! It really is quite difficult to choose something :(

Anyone for a roast?
IMG-20200622-WA0003-2.jpg

Oh! I forgot to mention in the first post (have edited in now) but just like last time you can record a short postcard - around 5 to 10 seconds in length - to introduce your entry. There might be a special commendation for the SPICIEST one!

Also just a reminder that your choice of songs are restricted to anything released by either the Spice Girls or a solo Spice, either as the main artist or a feature. I wouldn't want to embarrass anyone by naming names, but I have had to explain to one potential entrant that the Spice Girls and the Caramella Girls were different acts...

I've got mine sorted now. I am really not sure if others might do this one... As per last time it will be ARTPOP.

I have my video concept, but I have the option of using make-up and props and I'm not entirely sure I want to take the full plunge :eyes:

Also just a reminder that your choice of songs are restricted to anything released by either the Spice Girls or a solo Spice, either as the main artist or a feature. I wouldn't want to embarrass anyone by naming names, but I have had to explain to one potential entrant that the Spice Girls and the Caramella Girls were different acts...
This is ENTIRELY out of context!

Reactions: SDF
With this kind of wait I’m expecting videos, costume changes and full choreo

I'll be doing my best to fulfill all your dreams! I can't speak for anyone else though :eyes:

I haven’t chosen my song. I have some video concepts in mind. I hope I will Still have a computer to be able to actually do anything to take part in this.

I think I decided the song but I have no concept (of various things but specifically my video)... sort of burying my head in the sand

I’m coming to terms with the fact that Vola wasn’t as good as I had envisioned, and that I don’t have anything that can compete with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom