Nicki Minaj RETIRES to become anti-vax

Will nicki comment on the alpaca situation now that she’s so in the know about Boris Johnson?
he had TB but he got it from the vaccine, on balance he deserves to be dead.

Geronimo on the other hand was fine :basil:

#VaVaVaccinologistRevoomed:TheReUp

I miss the days of Roman. simpler times, before she made a rapist her babydaddy. Roman's Revenge is a fucking TUNE and a half.

To be honest I'm mostly fuming because I ended up watching a Tucker Carlson clip today. Fuck you Nicki Minaj, if you'd only kept your mouth shut!

I'm streaming Starships as I type. One of the final crowning moments from this insufferable harridan.

Her crowning moment will always be THAT verse on "Monster". Plus Chun-Li was epic. Otherwise I'm over her.

Her crowning moment will always be THAT verse on "Monster". Plus Chun-Li was epic. Otherwise I'm over her.
I was listening to that on the way to work this morning and then remembered the anti-vax thing and felt weird :D

In my opinion, I think her best moment is still her verse on Bottom's Up by Trey Songz, but her verse on Where Them Girls At is great and completely nonsensical (and maybe where her obsession with balls started)

In my opinion, I think her best moment is still her verse on Bottom's Up by Trey Songz, but her verse on Where Them Girls At is great and completely nonsensical (and maybe where her obsession with balls started)
ABORT THAT! :disco:

I completely forgot about that one and I definitely have to agree. As well as her verse in Usher's Lil'Freak :disco:

I keep a couple o'hoes, like Santa, I keep a vixen
Got that Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Dixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen

I'm all for Jynx replacing this bitch in real life

p124.png

Does she still make her own records or has she just been guesting on stuff for the past decade?

I think the last thing I remember her releasing as a headliner was something about bees in a trap.

Does she still make her own records or has she just been guesting on stuff for the past decade?

I think the last thing I remember her releasing as a headliner was something about bees in a trap.
ANACONDA! (still seven years ago though)

she released an excellent record called Queen in 2018. it slightly underperformed, and missed #1 due to Travis Scott pulling some multi-format fuckery in his second week; at the same time she debuted Queen Radio on Apple Music, where she basically went off the rails in real-time, revealed herself to be a raging narcissist with a seriously fragile ego, compared herself to slave-liberater Harriet Tubman, gave out a lovely "cocksucker of the week" award to various haters, and announced a beef with Kylie Jenner's newborn baby Stormi.

I was a big Nicki stan until this moment, so all of the above was quite TRAUMATIC.

I think she expected a lot of acclaim and success for that album and basically fell apart when she didn't get it.

Looking at her Wikipedia, I'd say Anaconda was her last real solo hit in the UK. In the US, MotorSport in 2017 (and even that is a collaboration with Migos and Cardi B)

her last hit that the average young American would even know was Rake It Up, and that was 4 years ago

Isn't Tusa (from 2019) her biggest song EVER, and I really do mean EVER? It broke all kinds of records and was #1 for nearly two years in every Spanish speaking country though the Wikipedia entry for it mainly focuses in Argentina of all places.

The song peaked at number one in numerous other countries. The song is the longest-running number one single on the Argentina Hot 100, spending 25 weeks on the top of the chart. In 2021, the single became the highest certified song in Mexico (AMPROFON), and the highest certified Latin song by a female artist of all time by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).The song became the longest running number one single on the Argentina Hot 100, spending 25 consecutive weeks atop the charts.
The song became the only Latin female collaboration to pass one billion streams on Spotify.

35x Platinum in the USA too. Yikes.

Isn't Tusa (from 2019) her biggest song EVER, and I really do mean EVER? It broke all kinds of records and was #1 for nearly two years in every Spanish speaking country though the Wikipedia entry for it mainly focuses in Argentina of all places.
Yeah you're right. I was thinking about US/UK. 35x latin platinum is only 2x platinum though

Yes Tusa was massive. she's not released much solo stuff lately but some of the remixes she jumps on still become huge.

apparently she has an album ready to go but being SUED by the woman her sex offender husband RAPED for attempt BRIBERY has delayed things.

☠️

Laura K may be annoying but she never went any further than a secret tryst behind the jobseekers office with BOJO.

ALL WRONG.

Her best moment was on Ludacris' MY CHICK BAD.

"They say my shoe came off, the mental asylum lookin' fo me"

The Monster verse is almost incontestably her best moment but I would kind of consider her best moment/best tracks separately on the basis she does so many guest features. I think her best track for me is probably Anaconda actually?

Reactions: RJN
she released an excellent record called Queen in 2018. it slightly underperformed, and missed #1 due to Travis Scott pulling some multi-format fuckery in his second week; at the same time she debuted Queen Radio on Apple Music, where she basically went off the rails in real-time, revealed herself to be a raging narcissist with a seriously fragile ego, compared herself to slave-liberater Harriet Tubman, gave out a lovely "cocksucker of the week" award to various haters, and announced a beef with Kylie Jenner's newborn baby Stormi.

I was a big Nicki stan until this moment, so all of the above was quite TRAUMATIC.

I think she expected a lot of acclaim and success for that album and basically fell apart when she didn't get it.

When she was taking SLAVES

*cheap thunder sound effect*

TO FREEDOM

Her best moment was "when u get ya spoon, tweet spoon"

Then Superbass.

The Monster verse is almost incontestably her best moment but I would kind of consider her best moment/best tracks separately on the basis she does so many guest features.
I think I agree with this statement. My favorite of her solo tracks are Roman's Revenge and Roman Reloaded :disco: :D

It took me several months to spot the 'a' in her surname. I'm not proud of it, it's very much a product of my disinterest in the charts when she first showed up.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom