Ninth console generation (Xbox Series X and Playstation 5)

I assume this first game is one of the live service games Sony has been working on...

Probably buying that MGS collection the second it's available tbh, I was always annoyed that the previous collection omitted the first game.

Spider-Man 2 looked fantastic, more of the same with better graphics but fuck it I'll take it. The black suit looks like so much fun!

The state of this thing though :D
dSbVlmB.png

It really looks like they just cut a controller in half and (barely) stuck it onto the sides of a tablet :D

It's just a Remote Play device, and apparently only uses wi-fi - if it used some sort of low latency direct connection when in range of the PS5 (similar to how the Wii U gamepad worked) that would be one thing, but it seems like it just does the same thing as any smartphone with a controller attached (though it'll no doubt be far more expensive than that). It also seems like it's ONLY for Remote Play, no cloud streaming... it feels like an entirely pointless device!

I have a Backbone One:

4K_2.png

Doesn’t this do exactly the same thing?

Anyone buy/playing Diablo IV? It's so much fun. Does Moopy have an MMORPG club that I'm not a part of?!

excited ralph wiggum GIF

Did anyone watch the Xbox showcase tonight? I didn't as I'm away, but I've heard it was QUITE GOOD.

The Persona stuff had leaked a week ago, but they later have confirmed that the P3 remake does not include any of the PSP or FE versions (for now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom