North Macedonia 2024 - FAKE NEWS!

They almost certainly will be, but this is a totally made up news “source” :D I imagine we’ll hear in the autumn

As it goes, Skopje is apparently surprisingly brilliant as a tourist destination by all accounts :D

I would like them to return. Always one of my favourite Eurovision nations when they don’t send cock rot.

As it goes, Skopje is apparently surprisingly brilliant as a tourist destination by all accounts :D

Not my experience at all, it was definitely my least favourite of the ex-Yu capitals - Ohrid on the other hand is lovely!

Not my experience at all, it was definitely my least favourite of the ex-Yu capitals - Ohrid on the other hand is lovely!
When did you go? Apparently since they turned it into a bizarre Alexander the Great playground there's ALL sorts to see. Also isn't Podgorica famously an UTTER HOLE?!

When did you go? Apparently since they turned it into a bizarre Alexander the Great playground there's ALL sorts to see. Also isn't Podgorica famously an UTTER HOLE?!
2012, so before the weird Turkmenistan-style monuments to be fair. I kinda forgot about Podgorica in that, I only stopped to refuel there :D

Poor sad Podgorica

By all accounts, Podgorica is pretty much Montengro’s capital by default.

Cetinje, the historical capital, is much nicer - I’m not sure why it was ever changed!

Ultimately I grew up just outside Swindon so even post-Communist backwaters have their work cut out to impress me on the post-apocalyptic/relentlessly grey stakes :(

According to local media, they asked Karolina to go again but she doesn't want to do it for a third time. Lara Ivanova is supposedly the name they're currently in talks with

I guess at the very least this confirms they're definitely in!

I'd love to see Karolina again. Both her entries were really underrated.

She must be getting on a touch now though?

I'd love to see Eye Cue again sometime if they're still together.

edit: they are
%D0%B0%D1%98-%D0%BA%D1%98%D1%83.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom