Post your favourite moment from SEASON 9

Season 12 was good too, but suffered slightly from covid-related difficulties towards the end and is perhaps lacking a lot of truly iconic moments to pull out from it.

Watching season 9 at the time I LOVED Alexis Michelle (who was serving me Shannell part 2 :disco:) and HATED Valentina who I just didn't GET. Now obviously I can see Valentina is an absolute reality TV icon and I genuinely love pretty much the entire cast, even Eureka post AS6 :disco:

They really need to do a Jujubee/Manila with Valentina and just keep recycling her into various Drag Race seasons. NOBODY will object :D

Alexis Michelle NEEDS an All Stars run. It will likely be iconic for ALL the wrong reasons :disco:

tumblr_oos5eaIb971qlvwnco3_400.gifv

hmrge8n6efi01.jpg

QUEEN!

S9 is probably my favourite of them all and is just WALL TO WALL classic - and YES! Alexis Michelle really is one of the all-time great psychological disasters that's been on the show (I of course regularly deploy the Tamar quote :disco:) and simply MUST come back for an All Stars run

Is Shea's deconstructed construction worker look the best ball look ever?

(Yes.)

tumblr_prpm8ihRav1xs7u6so2_400.gif

Alexis was very talented with a big side order of delusion, I'd love an All Stars run from her one day. I also love how once you know both Rosé and Jan are her drag daughters so many things suddenly make PERFECT SENSE :D

WHAT Rosé too?! I refuse to accept that.

God I hated Alxis but she was the perfect villain. So delusional and easily offended (Gosh she sounds like me!), they should definitely bring her back for All Stars but I’m afraid she will try to polish her image.

Season 10 was really S9 reversed in that it started so strongly and then just died a death midway through when it became apparent that the cast wasn't great and really it was just that Monique had enough personality to make up for everyone else. :(

S10 was quite alright but not as good as previous seasons. Obviously S11 remains the worst among all newer seasons.

S12 might have come out better if Suga Pie hadn’t got herself cancelled.

I think S12 comes off a little better in my head because it was right at the start of lockdown and really helped anchor the week (how depressing :D ).

I don't think the queens are quite as iconic in the long run but they were such a well rounded and fun cast, even with the editing around Sherrie.

Season 10 was really S9 reversed in that it started so strongly and then just died a death midway through when it became apparent that the cast wasn't great and really it was just that Monique had enough personality to make up for everyone else. :(

Not a season 9 queen delivering one of the most iconic moments of season 10! :disco:

tumblr_pb2j0xfbZQ1ws2d4ao1_400.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom