Relisten #1: 'Kylie' and 'Enjoy Yourself' - 16/10/20 19:00

I had started Spotify but now I've switched to YouTube. BUBBLES! I just had a bath myself and blew some bubbles at the imaginary camera :)

Can someone please remind me what the deal is with The Locomotion - the version on this album is different from the one she had a hit with the previous year, or something?

Due to a last minute cancellation I am also here. Though I am invading Norway on the side so Kylie isn't getting my dedicated attention

1. I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY

Followed by

2. THE LOCO-MOTION

I'm all set up now :) I cut it too fine after my dinner. :(

My first memory of Locomotion is having on a VHS called PopSkool where teenagers covered all your favourite HITZ. It also included "you can't hurry love" I remember

Can someone please remind me what the deal is with The Locomotion - the version on this album is different from the one she had a hit with the previous year, or something?

The original was Locomotion and is her OFFICIAL debut single. It wasn’t released here obviously. It isn’t a SAW production like this.

This is The Loco-Motion.

Reactions: COB
I really have no problem with these first two singles though I haven’t listened to them in their original form in YEARS.

When did they stop doing fade outs on songs like they used to?

This was LEGIT my brother’s favourite Kylie song. When he was 12.

I probably haven't seen this video for over 30 years.

What sort of CUNT would stand KYLIE up! Let's KILL HIM

Our LAAARRRVVEE was a LIIIEEEEE!

I related to this so much as a small child for reasons I didn't fully understand at the time, having no concept of gay drama.

It’s really weird how she doesn’t sing the WHYYYYY on the recorded version.

Got To Be Certain was my favourite song and video from this album. Criminally underrated by fans.

Oh are you all doing YouTube? I was cooking when we started so decided on audio-only :shy:

There was an edit of the GTBC video that I haven’t seen since my childhood. I have searched high and low for it but it’s nowhere to be found (except possibly my Kylie The Videos VHS).

She does a bit more dancing in that cafe in that.

I'm pausing for a minute or so, I hate being THAT TWAT who comments on stuff before everyone else is there.

Oh are you all doing YouTube? I was cooking when we started so decided on audio-only :shy:
Only when I realised the YouTube had videos as well, and as I'm doing nothing else they're more fun to watch. But they're longer because of all the hot DIALOGUE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom