RPDR S5 E8

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
Makeovers.

I feel like Michael could take this one. She needs a boost if she's gonna be in the finale.

Actually gutted for the eliminated queen, I don’t think they deserved to go and I’m no fan of the survivors lipsync style oh at all

Really really happy for the winner, was quite emotional throughout their prep and performance

Actually gutted for the eliminated queen, I don’t think they deserved to go and I’m no fan of the survivors lipsync style oh at all
Also frustrating that the eliminated queen would have been SO MUCH BETTER in next weeks challenge :argh:

I really enjoyed this week‘s episode. Like last week, no one was terrible and it was the correct bottom two, and the person shantaying did do a little bit better in the lipsync.

So THRILLED with the win this week for Michael. He really did come across brilliantly. He was so kind and supportive of Peter and they told a really lovely story.

I think the top 3 is pretty obvious, and I definitely don’t think the battle is over yet.

Peter was so sweet. "I'm a RUBBISH GAY" :D :disco:

But awww. That elimination was hard, but boy is she gonna be popular.

Dede is extremely lovable. What an iconic bimbo.

9289 seasons in and I still don't get wtf is a DRAG FAMILY RESEMBLANCE. Dede and her partner looked like twins :manson:.

Shes taking it but I'm so over Ginger to be honest.

Highlight was Michael Marouli's being "generations apart" from his 60-something friend, and having no recollection of the 80s whatsoever :)

Last edited:
9289 seasons in and I still don't get wtf is a DRAG FAMILY RESEMBLANCE. Dede and her partner looked like twins :manson:.
I don't think we're supposed to, are we? More so than any other challenge, the rules for what the queens are judged on vary entirely to suit the production agenda, and allow them get rid of who isn't wanted this close to the final.

I like Dede, but purely from a production standpoint I can't understand why they'd want her in the final over Kate, when next week's challenge is something Kate would clearly do better at?

I like Dede, but purely from a production standpoint I can't understand why they'd want her in the final over Kate, when next week's challenge is something Kate would clearly do better at?
Because they don't want Kate doing well and potentially threatening who they do want to?

DeDe is a brilliant performer, and I don’t like much else about her. Deserved survivor this week.

Also, surely spoiler tags and vague references to queens, kind as they are, aren’t necessary in a thread about a specific episode??

This really has been a stellar season with only Alexis who could be considered a filler queen. Every other queen has had moments to shine and show their personality.

We had Banksie here at the bar last night. Soooo nice and she had a great time with us. She said that it was blatantly obvious to her and the other queens while they were filming that Ru loved Tomara and was perhaps displaying favouritism.

I am so invested in the win. I really want Michael to win but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be Ginger. Michael, Tomara and Kate are future All Stars though.

I am so invested in the win. I really want Michael to win but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be Ginger. Michael, Tomara and Kate are future All Stars though.
And a few more I'd be happy enough to see again on a Vs The World.

We really could have a great UK only All Stars now, if it was cast correctly.

And as much as there is blatant Tomara favouritism, at least Tomara isn't Jonbers.

Last edited:
DeDe is great at the lip sync, but was shocked they stayed AGAIN.
I hate DeDe’s lip sync style she clearly went to the Blu Hydrangea school for girls and thinks pulling over exaggerated faces and tapping your tits makes for an entertaining performance. No.

Kate Butch won. DeDe was also doing that unfortunate thing of copying her opponents moves, but do please gurn comically as it's just soo entertaining. Jesus gross, etc.

Ginger’s confessional jumper is from H&M. What a gag for Ru….

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 20.26.01.jpg

Tomara was clearly the worst to these eyes. Then I find it hard to choose between Kate or DeDe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom