RPDR UK S3 E8

Probably the best episode so far? The film was pretty funny.

I LOVE Krystal. I love the line "RUDE, but fair enough."

Thirsty gays means Ella is storming the likes on the drag race Instagram for who should take the crown, and Krystal is way ahead of sentient loveofhuns account Kitty. Rather shadily they haven’t even posted a picture of Vanity :D!

It probably helps Krystal that her post has been up three times as long as Kitty's.

In good instagram news for Vanity, she has at least now more followers than Sister Sister.

They have put Vanity up now. Looks like they were doing one an hour.

There are still two episodes left, aren't there? I'm surprised they are doing this at final four. Presumably we are getting rid of one this week?

Sister Sister was awful. A villain is only entertaining if they're TALENTED. She was rubbish.

Those four instagram posts for who should take the crown have all been taken down. Odd.

Poor forgotten and rubbish Ellie Diamond, who also made it to top 4 and we all thought it was madness.

Did Vanity's go up at all in the end? Maybe they put them up a week early? :D
Vanity's did go up. However briefly.

And strangely the posts are still up on twitter - but without Krystal.

Well they are back up again now, I think Krystals said Tunbridge Wells before and they changed it to Kent ?

Yes, Krystal's definitely said Tunbridge Wells, because I remember thinking how ODDLY SPECIFIC, considering Vanity got half a GLOBAL METROPOLIS :D

You think there's usually a valid reason?

Oh no not at all, we all know the online fans are demented, but usually you can tell what the angle is. I don't have a sense of Krystal getting a particular villain edit, or being pitched directly against anybody else. Is it just that she's considered to have been over-praised by Ru?

Yes, Krystal's definitely said Tunbridge Wells, because I remember thinking how ODDLY SPECIFIC, considering Vanity got half a GLOBAL METROPOLIS :D
It’s what used to happen on X Factor when they wanted rid of someone isn’t it.

Louis Walsh would bleat “ALL OF SCOTLAND NEEDS TO PICK UP THE PHONE AND VOTE FOR YOU” but when it was time for that act to go, it would suddenly become “ALL OF INVERKEITHING…”

• Haha
Reactions: VoR
Is it just that she's considered to have been over-praised by Ru?
I think so, which is very unfair to Krystal as it's not her fault - though as I say, it was just what I'd read this morning (and apparently it was ACTUALLY down to some sort of Tunbridge Wells snafu) so never mind :D

The new ones have been up an hour.

Kitty 4.3k
Ella 3.2k
Krystal 3.2k
Vanity 1.7k

Not sure they mean anything though, or at least Bimini was massively ahead last year. I think Tayce may also have been ahead or Lawrence, but they were both distant.

It’s what used to happen on X Factor when they wanted rid of someone isn’t it.

Louis Walsh would bleat “ALL OF SCOTLAND NEEDS TO PICK UP THE PHONE AND VOTE FOR YOU” but when it was time for that act to go, it would suddenly become “ALL OF INVERKEITHING…”
And let's face it, Ru would barely even acknowledge poor Ellie Diamond was even Scottish :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom