RPDR UK S5 E7

COB

The ⭐ 👹
Anyone ready for an ACTING CHALLENGE?
The search for the UK's Next Drag Race Superstar continues. The queens' melodramatic acting skills are put to the test as they star in the romantic dramas `Footballers' Wags', `Holedark' and `Femmerdale'.
:eyes:

I'm really starting to think Ginger has this season sewn up already.

Watching it now. Kate Butch had best win this week. I don't really care that she's kind of shit at the actual challenges, she should get it on personality alone.

Yay finally a win for Kate Butch, brilliant in the acting challenge and LOVED the runway

Watching now and JESUS SHITTING CHRIST at Ginger's sewing pins story

I'm really hoping DeDe or Cara go home this week. DeDe does nothing for me and doesn't seem all that pleasant with it, and I just can't see Cara flop another personality/comedy challenge again. It is AGONISING

These screen tests are agony, bar the beautiful pit crew man (who is here by the way :horny:)

These screen tests are agony, bar the beautiful pit crew man (who is here by the way :horny:)
In fairness I think they all did a pretty good job with the usual shite they were given to work with, but Kate and Ginger were light years ahead and managed to wring actual humour from those fuckawful scripts.

The blandness of Ginger is setting in a bit for me, plus the snowman coal eyes laugh isn't doing it for me (but he could still do me obviously). Tomara will be a much stronger All Star, and KB could likely benefit from a similar return spot, but I do think it will be between G and T. The puppet show was Australian reading challenge levels of woeful except Ginger of course. I'd also much rather have had Samantha Fox guest judging as opposed to the intertextual BBC show flogging. We've had a very good run of guest judges. So bring on Madame Guinness soon please. I would much rather have gotten rid of DeDe as Cara at least serves in the talking heads and work room cut-out shots serving face slapped with a trout whenever read (which was often).

They missed a trick not getting The Head from Art Attack in to play Tomara's puppet for the mini challenge :(

In fairness I think they all did a pretty good job with the usual shite they were given to work with, but Kate and Ginger were light years ahead and managed to wring actual humour from those fuckawful scripts.
Yes, I thought the main issue was what they had to work with, rather than the queens themselves. I don't think the bottom two were bad at all, although they were the right bottom two, narrowly.

Pleased to see Kate get the win, if only to make it feel like Ginger has some decent competition. It doesn't feel like any of them other than those two have any momentum at all right now.

I feel like I want a Tomara and Michael top two next week, with Ginger sending DeDe home in the lipsync. That will make it feel more balanced going in to final four.

If we're going to have a final 4, we're going to either have a double shantay or another episode with a top two lip synching for the win.

How excellent was this episode? The gags just kept on coming. I was SO SURE that they were setting it all up to get rid of Michael, but the bitch DELIVERED. Cara getting eliminated this early has me BAMBOOZLED :disco: I didn't like her but even I can admit that she 'deserved' a couple more episodes.

Kate Butch was such a star. That runway was GORGEOUS.

Also, I want to hate Tomara so badly but I literally CANNOT :D

Tomara is more hiliarious out of drag I think, but yes was cracking me up.

Its dwindling down to quite the TALANT now

Tomara is more hiliarious out of drag I think, but yes was cracking me up.

Its dwindling down to quite the TALANT now
The snatch game was quite something. Just a whole lot of unfunny screeching. But hey Rupaul found it funny :eyes: just like when she decided her southern accent would be hilarious before she’d even heard it.

IMG_3278.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom