Samanta Tina - Queen of the Night

IS THIS MUSIC?

• Total voters

Lucille

Soy más zorra todavía
Think we REALLY DO need a thread to discuss this OMG/10 IMMEDIATE CLASSIC

I have so many questions. DID SHE DO ANYTHING ELSE? WHERE IS SHE NOW? Is the answer just VERY OBVIOUSLY DEAD?!

How could I forget the SCINTILLATING live performance, with all those delicious shades of BROWN?

• Love
Reactions: COB
The way she sells the shit out of every second of this delicious dog egg :disco:

Me, when confronted by a song that isn’t ‘The Moon is Rising’

samanta-tina-samanta.gif

SEE YOU SOON IN ROTTERDAM
BECAUSE LATVIA IS COMING
AND THE MOON IS .... RISING! :disco:

I still follow her on Instagram, at a conservative estimate I'd say her feed is 85% sponsored posts and brand tie-ins. Queen of making hay while the sun shines :queenofthenight:

She really had the vibe of an unsettling character from a David Lynch film who appears in precisely one scene and haunts you for the rest of your life :disco:

This sounds like it’s going to be like “after every dark night there’s another day”
But the white stripe is for sorrow? :D

I mean good on her if she is subverting the usual “black bad white good” sayings but I’m confused. Is she saying things will get bad after every good thing
I would interpret it as having something to do with wearing a white tie for funerals of a close one.

"After death comes sorrow" and "if someone close to you died, don't forget to eat that comfort chocolate gaining strength for your new adventure".

Last edited:
In northern Europe close relatives or sometimes all relatives wear a white tie for funerals. Samantha is very culturally educated.

It's also consistent with other Kitkat commercials.

In this vid Samatha's phone dies, hence she eats a KitKat:

Even the puzzling brown colored ESC backdrop has a deeper purpose.

What I initially interpreted as just the inside imagery of a colon cleansing upon further inspection turns out to be something else entirely. Sam Teen's stage is inspired by the tedious experience of making art by Chocnology!

A true inspiration. Just as I'm SamTeen I'm putting on my zebra outfit, ready to face and blend in with our snow and slush covered lands.

Sam Teen must be fuming that some random Australian popstar took inspiration from shamelessly plagiarized her "para-ra, para-ra, pa-parade" bit to turn it into "padam, padam" :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom