San Marino 2022: Achille Lauro - Stripper

Surely there must be some way of crowbarring chat lounge favourite Elettra Lamborghini into the San Marino selection, or just doing away with the selection and sending her? Those vile and ungrateful Italians don't appreciate her talants and I'm sure Papà would be more than willing to bankroll the whole sordid enterprise :disco:

Last edited:
I've just faxed Elettra to suggest that she represent San Marino and she's delighted by the idea - she's got JUST THE SONG and will perform it A CAPPELLA :disco:

We’re certainly hoping so. Or just the one out to be sophisticated :disco:
C7C74399-E7C2-42EB-9E4A-0705A737B21A.jpeg

I am thinking the Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

This recap of the qualifying “emerging acts” shows what a rich range of choices they have :D I’m assuming a big artist will win.

Based solely on the snippet, that DNA song is so cheap and she looks and sounds like a wine mum on Karaoke night. :D Love it, hope it wins :disco:

There is a certain indignity about the likes of Achille Lauro and Spagna competing with "emerging acts"

There is a certain indignity about the likes of Achille Lauro and Spagna competing with "emerging acts"
I assume San Marino was going for a Laura Pausini or Mahmood winning Sanremo in Italy angle as newcomers when they had the emerging acts competing against they the established acts. I think they severely overestimated the level of talent they were getting though. :D

Less of the "ready-made star in the making", instead they got more "X-Factor bootcamp eliminee material" type talent. :disco:

And yet it's a clever move as all the emerging artists had to pay a fee to take part :D so presumably that's covered their participation fee!

Yes the 'emerging artists' round is clearly a MASSIVE SCAM to pay for the more established artists' appearance fees :D

It gets even better. They had to pay a participation fee not ONCE but TWICE - for the casting round then again if they made it to the semi final.

What a cheek! Those poor 'emerging artists' spending their life savings on this. :D

It gets even better. They had to pay a participation fee not ONCE but TWICE - for the casting round then again if they made it to the semi final.

What a cheek! Those poor 'emerging artists' spending their life savings on this. :D
Ome lady in the National Final MORTGAGED her house to fund her participation and get her song produced only to quite disqualified for knowing a producer of the National Final. :D

Who knows what some of the other acts have done to pay it. :(

While I assume it's all being set up for a big artist to win, part of me still remembers the 2018 Sammarinese final where the nailed on favourite lost to "Who We Are" which, coincidentally, turned out to be written by Zoe (of Austria 2016 fame) who was, together with her dad, the jury that was voting on the final (which was held in Bratislava, obviously).

While I assume it's all being set up for a big artist to win, part of me still remembers the 2018 Sammarinese final where the nailed on favourite lost to "Who We Are" which, coincidentally, turned out to be written by Zoe (of Austria 2016 fame) who was, together with her dad, the jury that was voting on the final (which was held in Bratislava, obviously).
That's true, a jury link wouldn't surprise me. I wonder if anyone in this National Final has a link to Susanne Georgi of Me & My fame. :eyes:

If it’s similar to Me ne frego then I MIGHT like it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom