Scotland: The Humza Yousaf Year & a bit

Can we please have that pic of Reagan as an emoji? That face of hate will be great to use on a regular basis!
As much as I love the idea of :AshRagin: I'm not sure she deserves the honour of Moopy Favourite, even ironically

Didn't see Nicola Sturgeon being brought down by her mother-in-law's caravan, but there we go.

The auditors pulling out on the SNP at all levels is one of those "oh right it's bad bad" moves, so quite fun to see exactly where this one is gonna go.

I'm getting more and more confused by the scandal.

The former treasurer is claiming he didn't know about the motorhome:

...but he signed off accounts that weren't hiding it:

1682435921347.png

And I am still puzzled as to who has benefited from this potential crime? People said the motorhome never left the driveway after it was delivered, which the police will know from the milage, so what was it all for?

I'm getting more and more confused by the scandal.

The former treasurer is claiming he didn't know about the motorhome:

...but he signed off accounts that weren't hiding it:

View attachment 17752

And I am still puzzled as to who has benefited from this potential crime? People said the motorhome never left the driveway after it was delivered, which the police will know from the milage, so what was it all for?

My guess would be dogging.

The money was just resting in my account

Maybe the treasurer thought the £80k motor vehicle referred to Mike Russell's HORSEBOX FOR INDEPENDENCE.

12899569.jpg

Have we heard the evil Scottish police are ordering front-line police to SHAVE THEIR BEARDS?!?

There must be a lot of average looking Scottish policemen loosing sleep right now.

Oh for fuck sake. The Scottish Tories getting in on the anti-drag stuff, as if they weren't pathetic enough.

The general election is going to be hell. We can look forward to another 18 months of this nonsense.

I saw one of these protests on the news the other day, and one of them had a big sign saying that 70% of short term landlords are women. Who gives a fuck!

I'm yet to meet one person who actually empathises with short-term landlords. They've ruined our city centre in recent years.

If landlords don’t like living under Humza Yousaf, I suggest that they try being governed by Chairman Mao.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
The toxic and bullying treatment was, by the way, struggling to get reselected by the party membership.

The toxic and bullying treatment was, by the way, struggling to get reselected by the party membership.
Also apparently got quite a hard time for being anti-abortion. Imagine Kate Forbes is FUMMIN this morn

She’s a bit Terfy no? She wrote to the Secretary of State for Scotland asking him to interfere in Scottish matters but in a respectful way.

I wish more of the right wing of the SNP would defect to the Conservatives - that way, we'll get rid of them at the next election. J****a C****y belongs with the Tories, for sure.

What a grifter. As yet Alba have never elected a single representative to office, it's all defections. Utterly pathetic.

Whilst the UK Government is having cabinet members attempt to incite race riots and break international law, this is the biggest scandal in Scottish politics at the moment:

He's facing a confidence vote over it.

• Wow
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom