Serbia 2021: Hurricane - Loco Loco

They were filming the music video in the CARIBBEAN, so it’ll probably be a SULTRY SUMMER BANGER :disco:

I predict that this will be better than “Loca”.

At least they haven’t followed the rule of every Spanish song by a non-Spanish artist having the word ‘Vida’, ‘bailar’ or ‘contigo’ in the title.

Have you learned NOTHING from Charlotte?
I'd rather be pessimistic and be proven wrong by a life ending/ beginning/ defining banger.

Besides these bitches can come to me when they've provided me with as much unfiltered homosexual joy as Dame Charlotte has over FOUR DECADES!

At least they haven’t followed the rule of every Spanish song by a non-Spanish artist having the word ‘Vida’, ‘bailar’ or ‘contigo’ in the title.
Well, not that they're that original: Livin' la vida loca, Loco in acapulco or The Loco-motion.

Wasn’t a fan of Hasta La Vista, but frankly I’ll take Serbia serving us basic bitch pop over boring Balkan wailing!

Well that is a lot of SOUNDS mashed together :D
Not sure where the MELODY is hiding, but I think I love it anyway :disco:

Hasta La Vista was absolutely catchier though, so I don't have HUGE HOPE for this leaving the semi :(

This is sufficiently tits out.

I'm sure the navel-gazers of the Moopy monastery will be out in force to decry it for being uptempo like they were with Moldova yesterday.

It feels like there's a good song in there somewhere but it's not quite winning the fight to get out.

Here for Serbia's transformation into a trashy Balkan SLUT :disco: This is better than last year's effort but still won't cut it.

LOVE this in theory but yes where are the hooks, where is the melody?? A bit like last year, it’s less than the sum of its parts although I think I do prefer it to Hasta La Vista.

I can’t wait to see that dance break live though because from what I can tell in between the manic camera cuts, they’re barely in the same TIME ZONE when they’re doing that routine. :D

I’ve now listened to this a few times and it hasn’t half got a rubbish, piss poor verse. Also, is it just me who thinks the chorus brings to mind the Macarena?

TITS OUT AND DOWN TO THE BRA AND PANTIES IN THE BACK OF THE CAB NONETHELESS :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom