Steps - Platinum KNOCKOUT - Round 4

VOTE OUT THREE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
We're getting to bloodbath territory. Their biggest and most iconic number Tragedy, which they don't make a penny from is out. Story of a Heart written by the Brotherhood of Man, possibly only exists for that reason. It's fine but no Figaro. Also, I hate the beige video. I WANT SPARKLE. The time Lisa Scott Lee transformed into Michelle Visage and no-one noticed also drops out. For me the biggest losses are easily You'll Be Sorry which was a taste of future Steps and all the better for it. Also Here and Now is up there with their best midtempos. You may now vote out THREE!

15 You'll Be Sorry (12)
15 To the Beat of My Heart (12)
15 Tragedy (12)
15 Heartbreak in This City (12)
19 Here and Now (16)
20 Story of a Heart (17)

21 The Runner (8)
21 Stomp (8)
21 Paradise Lost (8)
24 Love U More (9)
25 Neon Blue (10)
26 Heartbeat (11)
27 No More Tears On the Dancefloor (12)
28 Take Me For a Ride (14)
29 Hard 2 Forget (16)
30 Better the Devil You Know (9)
31 A Hundred Years Of Winter (10)
32 Dancing With a Broken Heart (11)
33 Baby Don't Dance (13)
33 Happy (13)
33 Just Like the First Time (13)
36 5,6,7,8 (15)
37 I Know Him So Well (23)
38 When I Said Goodbye (26)
38 Words Are Not Enough (26)

I *think* Deeper Shade of Blue is the only one that's had no votes so far.

I’ll end up voting for that at some point - I mean it’s all good now but I never saw Deeper Shade as unimpeachable. I dont know if that video is sublime or ridiculous

Everyone voting for anything now is basically a homophobic fascist pig. We've become Liz Truss.

Just a reminder for those voting for Last Thing on My Mind of the sheer energy of the video. It's giving me speed x MDMA vibes.

Lyrically a stunning ode to lost love. It's basically Can't Get You Out of Head/ Dancing on My Own.

Musically it's a sugar rush.

Last edited:
Just a reminder for those voting for Last Thing on My Mind of the sheer energy of the video. It's giving me speed x MDMA vibes.

Lyrically a stunning ode to lost love. It's basically Can't Get You Out of Head/ Dancing on My Own.

Musically it's a sugar rush.

Also I sent an email to TOTP magazine trying to get a copy of the video, probably under a totally false premise - but really I just wanted Lee getting out of the pool I those speedos, an early gay teen highlight

Back in the day, I crushed two teenage girls at G.A.Y to get a touch of Lee's hand. I would have touched any of them to be honest.

And what talent. A skilled vocalist and classic beauty.

The next round will be a bit later. Going out this afternoon.

One more knockout round and then a private vote to decide the top 10. Because we all like a quick affair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom