Steps - Platinum KNOCKOUT - Round 5 - VOTE TO SAVE

VOTE TO SAVE - UP TO NINE

• Total voters

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Amazed these three have survived so long. Chain Reaction seems to have something of a reappraisal on here. While the racists have kept After the Love Has Gone going. Say You'll Be Mine a cheery midtempo, has a video that ages itself, with them dressing up as characters from various late 90s blockbusters. This includes Clare with the cum quiff.

Anyway, one more to go, before you all vote for your top 10. Here you can vote to SAVE as many as nine and the lowest polling will depart.

12 Chain Reaction (11)
13 Say You'll Be Mine (12)
14 After the Love Has Gone (15)

15 You'll Be Sorry (12)
15 To the Beat of My Heart (12)
15 Tragedy (12)
15 Heartbreak in This City (12)
19 Here and Now (16)
20 Story of a Heart (17)
21 The Runner (8)
21 Stomp (8)
21 Paradise Lost (8)
24 Love U More (9)
25 Neon Blue (10)
26 Heartbeat (11)
27 No More Tears On the Dancefloor (12)
28 Take Me For a Ride (14)
29 Hard 2 Forget (16)
30 Better the Devil You Know (9)
31 A Hundred Years Of Winter (10)
32 Dancing With a Broken Heart (11)
33 Baby Don't Dance (13)
33 Happy (13)
33 Just Like the First Time (13)
36 5,6,7,8 (15)
37 I Know Him So Well (23)
38 When I Said Goodbye (26)
38 Words Are Not Enough (26)

I've skipped Love's Got A Hold on My Heart because I think it's outstayed it's welcome. And with regret One For Sorrow. Obviously a Steps mainstay but just not quite up there.

For me, there’s quite a big gap between the best eight and ‘Last Thing On My Mind’, ‘It’s The Way You Make Me Feel’ and ‘The Slightest Touch’.

It's the Way You Make Me Feel, Last Thing on My Mind and Better Best Forgotten propping up the bottom. The Slightest Touch just ahead. Nothing is really taking a clear lead, which will make the final interesting.

The aptly named Better Best Forgotten has done well to last this long, but it’s out of its depth now.
I feel like you and I are going to fall out.

It's probably in my top 5.

Clearly Moopy is evil and wrong.

I have just noticed that 'Words Are Not Enough' finished in joint last place. No, it shouldn't still be in now, but it's much better than that.

The FAN favourite is a couple of hours to losing on a top 10 placing by ONE SOLIATARY vote.

Meanwhile Last Thing On My Mind appears secure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom