Steps - To The Beat of My Heart

So here for a Closer to Perfection cover. It amazes me no one has ever picked up on that.

I’d be happy with this getting the full third single treatment and they want to bang out Fathers Eyes fourth to little to no interest then why not.

Then strike back with a Closer To Perfection cover to lead a final quarter re release next year :disco:

God YES PLEASE. :disco:

What have been the actual singles so far?

Obviously this will flip the earth off its axis and will therefore be the last ever no.1

Reactions: COB
What have been the actual singles so far?

Obviously this will flip the earth off its axis and will therefore be the last ever no.1
Just What The Future Holds & Something In Your Eyes. This one rounding off QUITE the trio!

Record of the week and straight on the B-list for Radio 2.

Unfortunately the album left the top 100 this week. Hopefully they'll squeeze some TV slots out of this and give it a boost.

Album is at #107 and did 1,186 to bring it to 64,115.

Hopefully they drop the video next week or the week after and combined they can at least float around the #100 mark for the next month or so.

Reactions: VoR
I love Steps and have enjoyed loads of Xenomania stuff but this one doesn't quite work for me, it's a bit exhausting.

That’s good about it being record of the week, shame about the album falling out of the chart though
this post in image form

1-liter-mineral-water-bottles-500x500.jpg

Sometimes I think the bridge of this song is the greatest, gayest moment in music. It's SO good the chorus can only let it down no matter what it does.

Yeah it was shot when Lisa was over for the album release so I assume in the next two weeks?

EP is out this Friday

1. To The Beat Of My Heart
2. To The Beat Of My Heart (Shortland Tropical Remix)
3. To The Beat Of My Heart (Saint Remix - Radio Edit)
4. What The Future Holds (7th Heaven - Edit)
5. Something In Your Eyes (Gmjs Poptastic Club Anthem - Edit)
6. To The Beat Of My Heart (Saint Remix )

Last edited:
Chomping and stomping at the bit and tit for this video. I hope Lisa is giving me 2003 flashbacks and the ickyness of dancefloors sticky with Blu WKD. If ever there was an opportunity to dust off those butterfly wings.

Oh looking forward to the EP. Haven't rated the current remixes so hopefully a couple of these are good. Something In Your Eyes could really use a TITS OUT remix.

There did used to be a reason for edit I’m not sure when it disappeared though

The remixes this era have been underwhelming, but the chaotic energy of this song certainly feels like it could change all that

A quick listen and I’m liking these remixes. The Saint one of this and the SIYE remix are both rather :disco:

Reactions: SDF
The Saint remix is fine, but clearly not a patch on the original which I think is so TITS OUT that it doesn't really lend itself to remixing. it already feels like the most poppers o'clock remix.

I most prefer the Something In Your Eyes remix from the EP.

A List now on radio two, video this week would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom